Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Are you looking forward to the possibility of a KH -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in the future?

Are you looking forward to the possibility of a KH -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in the future?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to the possibility of a KH -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in the future?

• Yes, I am! It's gonna be awesome if it happens!
    • Yes, I am. But I just hope it ends being true.
    • More or less. I mean, there are no new games -- only remasters of past games.
    • Nah.. I'd like to see KHIII before that.
    • No. I wasn't that excited for KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, I probably won't be if this one ends up happening as well.

Hahaha, for now I'm the sole vote for the last option :3

I mean sure, it's nice that we get hd remasters but I can't say I care much. The difference from kh1 to kh1 remix isn't all that huge. If we were talking about a game like ff7 that was to get a real remake in hd then yes, that'd be something to be excited about cause everything is going to be soooo much better. Hd for kh... mehh~ I didn't find it bad to begin with. Much less about bbs which came out less than 3 years ago. Though to be honest, it'd be fun to play bbs on ps3 so ok, I understand that. It is the best kh game :3 Re:Coded I'm completely indifferent about and I like kh2 as it is a lot sooo yeah. Plus they didn't even make Days a game which was the only thing I'd rly want to see a remake of :<So yeah, I don't rly case much. I guess it's better than nothing while we wait for that legendary kh3 (of course as long the remasters don't take any time out of the making of it)

Edited by Maffy

I just hope they dont release it after KH III. then people who havent played kingdom hearts before would be confused. since development of KH III starts early 2014 that wont be a problem lol :P

Nomura said himself he wants every one he can get to witness the final battle lol

I just hope they release it as soon as posible!! I want them to stop making remakes or HD remasters!! I want KH3 for PS3, not for PS4 D:<

Edit: I now have a doubt...  What are they going to do with KH3D? I know the gameplay would be difficult to be added to KH2.5 because of the touch screen gameplay, but they could include it as cutscenes :(

Edited by mgmkidKH

i do think that there is going to be another HD remake (well if they made a hd remake of kh2 and BBS that would sell well no doubt) but i am more concerned that when ps4 is out on the market will they release the 2.5 on it?? i dont want to have to buy 2 systems.

The most exciting part about it would be the fact that we'd finally get to play KH2 Final Mix in all it's extra content glory!  And possibly having capes in BBS :P