Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Are you looking forward to the possibility of a KH -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in the future?

Are you looking forward to the possibility of a KH -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in the future?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to the possibility of a KH -HD 2.5 ReMIX- in the future?

• Yes, I am! It's gonna be awesome if it happens!
    • Yes, I am. But I just hope it ends being true.
    • More or less. I mean, there are no new games -- only remasters of past games.
    • Nah.. I'd like to see KHIII before that.
    • No. I wasn't that excited for KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-, I probably won't be if this one ends up happening as well.

I'm really happy. Even though I anticipated it, it's great to know it's confirmed. Plus it's nice to have the entire KH series in PS3, well except for 3D since it seems like it won't be in 2.5

At least we know one more game is coming out before KH3. Plus it's create for the Kingdom Hearts franchise. Picking up more fans and hyping up more people before the final game, KH3. 

I just hope they dont release it after KH III. then people who havent played kingdom hearts before would be confused. since development of KH III starts early 2014 that wont be a problem lol :P

What do you mean what if? It was pretty much confirmed with the it would be weird if there wasn't a 2.5 remix comment from an interview a while back.

Also, if it has both 2 final mix and bbs final mix, that would be soooo amazing! Getting both those final mixes over here would be amazing, especially with the added cutscenes finally having voiceovers.

Very much so!~ I always start a new file on KH2 when I get bored and feel like playing it, plus with all the FM extras it would be even better. And for the longest time I've been longing to play BBS again, but I don't own a psp(or the game) so I can't.  You can bet that I'll spend my money on a HD 2.5 ReMix if it comes out.  ^_^