Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
PaopuFate

Um H-hello

i see mm eheh yes true

See. Posted Image 

you just need a little confidence. You have passion so let it out in words. even if you get embarrassed it doesn't matter we all get embarrassed some point or another. What matters is people know you for who you really are. You don't have to always speak up. Only if you want to. :)

See. Posted Image

you just need a little confidence. You have passion so let it out in words. even if you get embarrassed it doesn't matter we all get embarrassed some point or another. What matters is people know you for who you really are. You don't have to always speak up. Only if you want to. :)

ah mm that is true i guess i have a bit of confidence then

Aww, you sound so cute! Like a little sister people just want to protect. Heh, this is kind of like the scene in a slice-of-life anime when the pretty but shy female transfer student introduces herself to the class. :) Anyway. I'm Sora_Kuno and although I live in the Central Timezone I'm usually active on here at night. I hope you enjoy it here.

Cool. now I should leave you alone. I feel as though I'm taking your time.

ah? taking my time? don`t worry your not

Aww, you sound so cute! Like a little sister people just want to protect. Heh, this is kind of like the scene in a slice-of-life anime when the pretty but shy female transfer student introduces herself to the class. :) Anyway. I'm Sora_Kuno and although I live in the Central Timezone I'm usually active on here at night. I hope you enjoy it here.

r-really? *shy blush* heh mm nice to meet you i`m Fate and i will

oh. it is late though where I am so I shall take up a departure for the night. I'm glad I could talk with you Fate. 

i see mm it is pretty late *smile* i`m glad as well

Glad to meet you, Fate. I'm <Insert-what-ever-shortening-to-my-username-you-feel-like-using-if-you-find-it-a-bit-cumbersome-to-use-in-regular-conversation.-Goodness-knows-I-do.>. Like you've been hearing, the population of KH13 is generally real friendly and usualy likes to talk. I don't get chat on the device I login with, but if you want to talk, pm me.

Hope to see you out on the forum. Have fun and watch out for the Xehanorts who are trying to take over the Forum. (If you see one, just bash it with something.)

Edited by rikunobodyxiii