Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
PaopuFate

Um H-hello

H-hello my names Fate and i`m kinda shy so i don`t talk to much but i`ll introduce myself tho

Lets see umm i`v been a big fan of Kingdom Hearts for maybe 9 years i think i`m a pretty shy girl but once you get to know me i`m a pretty good person to be with and umm i` m curantly working on trying to be a cosplayer while trying to get better at my drawing i`m also a gamer and i love reading manga

i`m not good at introducing so anyway its nice to meet you and i hope to make some good friends on here

Don't worry about making friends on this site. It is a wonderful place here, a place that seems to make one believe this is Kingdom Hearts. heh. 

Nice name too.

Posted Image I'm what my signature states. any questions please don't hesitate to ask and I will gladly answer them to my best ability. 

Edited by ReikuSSR

Hello there, Fate! I'm Weiss! :D Welcome to kh13. Glad you decided to join. Remember to read the rules and post around the forums as you wish. 

The staff is as follows:
Red are admins
Pink are mods
Blue are sec mods
Purple is translating and news and content team

If you ever have any questions or just want to chat feel free to send me a PM or find me on the chat system.
Hope to see you around~

Remember to have some of my traditional welcome tea!
( ~^.^)~旦~~

Don't worry about making friends on this site. It is a wonderful place here, a place that seems to make one believe this is Kingdom Hearts. heh. 

Nice name too.

Posted Image

i-i see i`m glad to hear that and thank you

Hello there, Fate! I'm Weiss! :D Welcome to kh13. Glad you decided to join. Remember to read the rules and post around the forums as you wish. 

The staff is as follows:
Red are admins
Pink are mods
Blue are sec mods
Purple is translating and news and content team

If you ever have any questions or just want to chat feel free to send me a PM or find me on the chat system.
Hope to see you around~

Remember to have some of my traditional welcome tea!
( ~^.^)~旦~~

Hello Weiss and thank you don`t worry i`ll read the rules

and alright heh

i-i see i`m glad to hear that and thank you

in deep respect my sister. Oh and if anyone ever gives you trouble or picks on you for your shyness or anything...

Don't worry for I will beat the sins out of them! Posted Image

Your username... Is AWESOME!!!!! Welcome to the site! Hope you'll enjoy it as much as everyone else here!!! Also, follow Weiss's advice.Javelin, out!

aw thank you for saying that and thank you i`ll make sure i will

in deep respect my sister. Oh and if anyone ever gives you trouble or picks on you for your shyness or anything...

Don't worry for I will beat the sins out of them! Posted Image

i-i see ah beat the sins out of them? oh my i didn`t think someone can do something like that

Hey, welcome to the site. I hope you're enjoying it here.

Hello and thank you i am

WELCOME TO THE SITE! Dont worry! im sure you'll have lots of friends in no time! and now..*Drumroll* SOME WELOME CAKE!

Posted Image

thank you and maybe heh

yay cake

Hey there! Sora here! Welcome to kh13! I'm sure you'll like it here! Its a great place to be and everyone is usually nice! If you have any Qs, I got the As! ^_^

i-i see ah beat the sins out of them? oh my i didn`t think someone can do something like that

Leave that to me. It is not necessarily physically. It is more of getting people to mutually agree. It can get physical or rather online it'd be digitally; however, I highly doubt you will ever have any problems. Everyone on here is really nice. heh.

Hey there! Sora here! Welcome to kh13! I'm sure you'll like it here! Its a great place to be and everyone is usually nice! If you have any Qs, I got the As! ^_^

Hello Sora heh thanl you for the welcome and i`m sure i will and ok

Leave that to me. It is not necessarily physically. It is more of getting people to mutually agree. It can get physical or rather online it'd be digitally; however, I highly doubt you will ever have any problems. Everyone on here is really nice. heh.

o-oh a hah i see i get it well that`s good to hear

Hellooo, names Hei, yata yata yata how ya doing? Feel free to chat if ya, and most of all welcome to the site! and all that jazz

Hello there the names Fate its nice to meet you,i`m doing alright thank you what about you? alright and thank you for the welcome

Of course. X3

*soft smile* heh

Hello there the names Fate its nice to meet you,i`m doing alright thank you what about you? alright and thank you for the welcome

*soft smile* heh

Posted Image Such a sweet girl you are. It makes me happy you see you active on this site.

Yeah. I do say though there is nothing to be shy about. you should be proud. Proud to be a part of such an awesome site. heh.

i see mm eheh yes true