Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Famitsu.com posts new HD 1.5 ReMIX screenshots, images & Tai Yasue interview

Famitsu.com have posted an article in celebration of the release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- in Japan. The article coincides with the appearance of the title in the March 14 issue of Famitsu Weekly, and includes many screenshots, images and information from the article. Check out all images below, in our gallery! The article also includes the recent interview with Tai Yasue, the co-director of the game. Look forward to our translations of this!
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Famitsu.com have posted an article in celebration of the release of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- in Japan. The article coincides with the appearance of the title in the March 14 issue of Famitsu Weekly, and includes many screenshots, images and information from the article. Check out all images below, in our gallery! The article also includes the recent interview with Tai Yasue, the co-director of the game. Look forward to our translations of this!

Posted Image

I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING. The first picture where it shows Sora holding up his keyblade because they won a cup, that trophy picture doesn't look like it was in the official list of Trophies for 1.5?

Maybe it was a beta trophy!

Also im watching the second livestream video, and the game gives us 99 SAVE FILES like in the original, unlike with most PS3 games where you can only have like 10 at any given time. THIS IS GREAT!!

Also, the Dearly Beloved theme for KH 1.5 has been remixed from the version on the website so it sounds better.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

Nomura: "I want to draw as many people as possible in time for the anticipated final battle."

I'm ready for Kingdom Hearts III already.

Edited by AaySquare

Bleh, the Famitsu cover image is really low quality, was hoping for a better one. Guess I'll have to please wait a while longer.

The rest of the shots are fine though, especially the ones from the opening.