Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraroxas0123

KHDays I need some cheat codes for action replay for kh days

Warning dont have codes on when watching the cutsceans they mess it up. Ok her they are

sora press select 94000130 FFFB0000 22194F90 0000000F D0000000 00000000,

NOW MAX HEART POINTS 94000130 FFF70000 021945C4 000F423F D2000000 00000000,

INFINITE HEALTH 920ACDB2 0000B3A0 020ACDB4 E1A00000 D0000000 00000000,

HOPE YA LIKE THESE CODES AND WHEN YA HAVE INFINATE HEALTH DONT HAVE ANYONY OTHER CODES ON OK BECAUSE INFINITE HEALTH DOSN'T WORK IF YA DO AND EITHER PRESS SELECT OR LR OK HOPE THESE HELP

When do you enter the codes??? I tried when I first got to the tittle screen but it didn't work so when do you press select????

OK SO THE KINGDOM HEARS CODE FOR THE GAME YKGE-826DCE31 SO IT KNOWS THE GAME AND FROM THERE GO TO THE STAR THING THEN ADD NEW CODE THEN WHEN YOUR DONE PUTTING A CODE HIT START AND IT SAVES IT DONT EVER TURN IT OFF WHEN ACTION REPLY SCREEN IS ON THEN YOU PRESS SELECT WHEN YOUR PLAYING THE GAME

HOPE THIS HELPS

When do you enter the codes??? I tried when I first got to the tittle screen but it didn't work so when do you press select????

You need to buy an action replay dsi to be able to use cheat codes, you can't just put them in at a title screen like with the oldest games in history.

I say dsi because it already has kh days in it so you don't have to enter codes they already supply, the less work the better.

And, yes, it does work with the origional ds or the ds lite so don't even ask.

You can buy one at Gamestop EB Games or anywhere that has a games department.

Then all you need to do to enter the codes on there is to scroll down to 'Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days' press 'New Code' enter the name of the code (Example: Have Sora) and enter the code provided above by VenRoxas.

Hope atleast some of this rambling helps.

OK SO THE KINGDOM HEARS CODE FOR THE GAME YKGE-826DCE31 SO IT KNOWS THE GAME AND FROM THERE GO TO THE STAR THING THEN ADD NEW CODE THEN WHEN YOUR DONE PUTTING A CODE HIT START AND IT SAVES IT DONT EVER TURN IT OFF WHEN ACTION REPLY SCREEN IS ON THEN YOU PRESS SELECT WHEN YOUR PLAYING THE GAME

HOPE THIS HELPS

I'm sorry but I'm not seeing the star thing, at what time dose it show up?

HOPE THIS HELPS

I'm sorry but I'm not seeing the star thing, at what time dose it show up?

THIS WILL SOW YOU HOW AND IF ITS NOT THAT KIND OF ACTION REPLY THEN SORRY