Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

By the trophy list of KH -HD 1.5 ReMix-, does it seem hard to get them all of the trophies to you?

By the trophy list of KH -HD 1.5 ReMix-, does it seem hard to get all of the trophies to you?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. By the trophy list of KH -HD 1.5 ReMix-, does it seem hard to get all of the trophies to you?

• Yes, it does. I hope I'm capable of getting all of them!
    • Yes, it does. But I'm sure that if I try my best, I'll manage to get them all.
    • Not really sure. I do hope it's not that hard!
    • Nah... By the trophy list, I think it'll be easier than I thought!
    • Can't answer since I didn't check the list/ don't intend to check it before I have the game.

By the trophy list of KH -HD 1.5 ReMix-, does it seem hard to get all of the trophies to you?

Not really sure, but I guess it wont be THAT hard! ;D

Yes. I haven't even sceen the full trophy list yet and I know that just from trophys for clearing the game on proud mode (which I've never played) the answer. But since I'm not getting the game it doesn't really matter.

People are seriously underestimating KHFM. I understand its not as widespread as KH2FM was and that's the issue. Everyone knows and has seen what there is to do in that game but how many actually know what was truly changed about Final Mix? Not just "They added a boss and the US content", but what exactly was added down to the little details?

I was pleasantly surprised when I read the trophy list. It seems like they're offering a a good degree of challenge. I've never done a speed run through of a KH game, but I'm looking forward to trying it. I'm glad it's a platinum that I'll have to work for.

It's looking nigh impossible to me. "Clear the game without using the Continue option"? On Re:CoM? Nice job there, Square.

it means you have to start from last save instead of using continue. Just make sure to save before big things.

I think the hardest ones will be the speed run and the not changing equipment. Hopefully you can still add accessories for the equipment one, because the original keyblade/shield/staff are all pretty horrible.

Everything else just seems really time consuming. But it's a good thing I can play KH for hours and never get tired.

The trophies are harder than I thought since I love Kingdom Hearts and platinums I will try my best to get the platinum for the first one,as for chains probably not, mainly because I didn't like chains that much and I won't get a platinum in a game I don't like. But I will still give it a chance since I never played the ps2 port of chains. For Days of course it will probably be the easiest platinum ever since your just watching cutscenes for about 2 and a half hours and going through a couple of menus.