Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Do you tell your friends in real life about KH13?

Do you tell your friends in real life about KH13?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Do you tell your friends in real life about KH13?

• Yes, I do. Some/Most have created an account here as well!
    • Yes, I do. But they usually don't show interest on joining it..
    • No, I don't. I like to separate things.
    • Nah... But there are a few exceptions that know about this place
    • Another option? Tell is below!

i tell them its mostly like

'OMG HERES THIS SITE CALLED KH13 AND ITS SO AWESOME ITS BEING RUN BY THIS DC GUY EVERYONE THINKS HES GOD AND THERES THIS GUY CALLED AARON WHO RARELY EVEN COMES ONLINE AND THERES THESE MODS AND THERES THIS MEMBER AND THEN THERES THIS THING CALLED TINYCHAT AND THERES A FORUM GAMES SECTION AND THERES SO MANY SHIPS WITH PEOPLE HERE THEY EVEN MEET IN IRL OMG AND THERE'S THIS GIRL AND THAT ONE AND SFKGHJLSFKHJLFKHJL:JDKFJHDLKJHL:'

most of my friends think you guys are insane now -__-

a few even think this is some dating site

im good at advertising

I pretty much told most of my friends about this site since mostly all of them have played KH before without me telling them to play it. None of them have joined though :(

As far as my friends are concerned, I'm the one who knows everything about Kingdom Hearts and I'm the only one who needs to check online for information or news for it. If that want to know something, they come to me, rather than look stuff up themselves. No one offline is as into the series as me, sadly. I do have tons of online friends, though. I could do more to bring them here, but even I hardly do anything on the forums. I actually should, because this is actually a pretty big site and someone always seems to be online. I mean, seriously, how busy is this place going to get in a couple weeks once the new HD scenes with the nicer models and new scenes from the Days theater mode start showing up? I can't even think of a number off the top of my head, but how many people have you guys ever seen logged in at once on the chat? I know I've seen it at over 60. 

Most my friends know I'm a mod, however of all my friends IRL there's only ONE who games and he was put off by the console hopping so only played part of KH1 and kH2 when he was little, he's also into the Xbox more than the PS3 so won't get the remixs either.  I actually have another friend/old friend like this (he moved away to uni so I never see him) but he borrowing his brothers PS3 for it.  

Generally none my friends care for KH. Least to the degree I do.

I tell them... Only my cousin and his best friend joined. I have some friends who like Kingdom Hearts, but they're not interested in joining. There's one who kind of would like to, but doesn't know much English (in Wattpad, I had to translate everything for her, and she is an A+ student in her school's English class, which makes me realize they are really not teaching them well...). Other of my friends just don't like to Kingdom Hearts and are too busy fooling around that site they call 'Facebook'.

The only person I know who really really likes Kingdom Hearts is a jerk and deserves to crawl in a ditch and stay there. No, I'm not telling them about this site. xP Or anyone for that matter.