Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Is Kingdom Hearts your favorite video game series?

Is KH still your favorite game series?  

219 members have voted

1. 1. Is Kingdom Hearts your favorite video game series?

• Yes, it is! I guess it'll be forever my favorite series.
    • Yes, it is. But it hasn't always been!
    • Nah... It's not my favorite anymore.
    • No... And it never was my favorite series anyway.
    • Not sure. I like it, but there are others I like equally.

Nope, The legend of Zelda series will always have a special place in my heart. It has made my childhood so magical and fun. I'll never forget all the memories I've had with OoT, Majora's MAsk, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Skyward Sword. Imo the LoZ series is better than KH series.

They were my first real video games :3 I had a GameBoy Advance before and I had played Mario and Pokemon but kh was my first rpg and I still love it the same way I did when I first played it some years ago :3 I've played other games since then ofc but this is gonna be my fav of allll time, I'm sure xD

Actually, more like Pokemon/Smash Brothers/Kirby would win that metal. HOWEVER, Kingdom Hearts is verrry special to me. Due to how much I love Riku.....he even helped me get past my depression^^ which i had for like...years x.x; though i don't really wanna think about that.

KH will always be up at the top for me but that doesn't mean I dislike other series' any less.

Pokemon, Dragon Age, Animal Crossing, Portal and Borderlands all rank high on my list but Kingdom Hearts edges it because I am more obsessed with it than any other series. :P

It used to be: Kingdom Hearts 1 is still one of my favorite games of all time, and I still love KH2, Days, CoM, and even re:Coded (seriously, play it again. It's not bad). But Birth By Sleep killed so much of the enthusiasm that I had, and DDD didn't exactly help. So by book-ending the narrative of the series with the two mediocre games (with BBS being where things start, DDD being where things are going), it's put a bit of a damper on things.

yeah but just because TWEWY only has one game, if it had more then...

Pokemon is right there on the top too.

Assuming series means that that there are sequels/prequels, then yes, Kingdom Hearts is my favorite series. However, my favorite game is The World Ends With You. :P

this.

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

Have you not seen how much Kingdom Hearts stuff I have? Kingdom Hearts is, like, my freaking life :D

Unfortunately I haven't played TWEWY but I'd really like to. I've read some reviews about it on Amazon and every single one I read said that it was one of the greatest games ever and there were a lot of storyline twists and everything and I've read about it on other websites so could you tell me other stuff about it that I probably wouldn't find online? I would rent it but unfortunately the place that I always rent video games didn't have it, I understand it's a few years old but still, I've seen other games a few years old available for rent there.

I also enjoy[ed] the Lego Island series  --  particularly Lego Island 2:  The Brickster's Revenge.

Lego Island 2 is basically the game that "drew" me into the Kingdom Hearts Series.

OMG I LOVED LEGO ISLAND! (The first one)

I love KH, but there are others that I like as well. My favourite will always be Pokémon. Then KH, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, Sonic, Kirby and others.

im getting more into crash now, but kingdom hearts will always have a special place in my heart 

I've been watching stuff on it for like the past two hours and I. Am. Hooked. I really, really, REALLY want to play it and I'm thinking about buying it...to heck with that, I am going to buy it...just don't when...but thank you for that info! That was really helpful!!! :D

LOVE the name by the way :D