Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
143436611Xxcc

Theory on Kingdom Hearts III release after ReMix's come out

So you would rather have KH 3D for PS3 and Re: Coded playable rather than BBS FM TRANSLATED FOR PS3???

Dude, 3D just came out, there is no way they are putting it on PS3. Besides 3D vs HD? 3d is better. Plus playing Re:Coded on PS3 wouldn't be as good as BBS, which was way better. Re:Coded or BBS FM? No contest, we'd rather have BBS FM.

I'm just saying, Re: Coded and 3D would make more sense.

Examine: HD 1.5 ReMIX

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

Re: CoM

358/2 Days Cutscenes

(Games that came after Kingdom Hearts 1)

Kingdom Hearts 2.5:

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+

Birth by Sleep Final Mix

It wouldn't make sense if they jumped around the Timeline like that.

Square Enix are not remaking any games because it would take too long. Re:coded will most likely be just like 358/2 Days. Birth by Sleep Final Mix is a much higher priority to remaster than Kingdom Hearts 3D. Birth by Sleep Final Mix is on a dead console while Kingdom Hearts 3D is on one of the latest consoles. Kingdom Hearts 3D would take a lot more work than Birth by Sleep Final Mix in terms of gameplay and controls.

Like I said in the last reply, Birth by Sleep wouldn't make sense. Also, Birth by Sleep is a game within itself:

Birth by Sleep: Aqua

Birth by Sleep: Terra

Birth by Sleep: Ventus

I won't deny that Birth by Sleep is made on a dead console, just like Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Re: Chain of Memories. But, All the cutscenes that they could remaster are already in the original Re:Coded Theater and if they made all the cutscenes into a 3D Format would equal a remake anyway. And lastly, not trying to start a fight or anything, but how would a remastered version of 3D be harder than Birth by Sleep? Even if they remastered the whole game (which, keep in mind, I said they would only transfer cutscenes), Kingdom Hearts 3D is ready for a console controller anyway thanks to the Circle Pad Pro. And the cutscenes for Kingdom Hearts 3D are already more HD than Birth by Sleep (Source: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28330044/in-terms-of-graphics-psp-or-3ds)

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

358/2 Days Cutscenes

Kingdom Hearts 2.5:

Birth by Sleep Final Mix

Like I said in the last reply, Birth by Sleep wouldn't make sense. Also, Birth by Sleep is a game within itself:

I won't deny that Birth by Sleep is made on a dead console, just like Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Re: Chain of Memories. But, All the cutscenes that they could remaster are already in the original Re:Coded Theater and if they made all the cutscenes into a 3D Format would equal a remake anyway. And lastly, not trying to start a fight or anything, but how would a remastered version of 3D be harder than Birth by Sleep? Even if they remastered the whole game (which, keep in mind, I said they would only transfer cutscenes), Kingdom Hearts 3D is ready for a console controller anyway thanks to the Circle Pad Pro. And the cutscenes for Kingdom Hearts 3D are already more HD than Birth by Sleep (Source: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/28330044/in-terms-of-graphics-psp-or-3ds)

Yes, the 3DS has better graphics than the PSP. Yet another reason why BBSFM is a higher priority to remaster. It would take a lot more work because it's made for the 3DS. All traces of Nintendo and 3D would have to removed. They would have to edit all mentions of controls heavily compared to only lightly on PSP controls. Not to mention the name would be odd. They could keep "3D" in the title, but that would be weird because it's not in 3D. While Kingdom Hearts [Dream Drop Distance] would be the second worst title in the series.

Yes, the 3DS has better graphics than the PSP. Yet another reason why BBSFM is a higher priority to remaster. It would take a lot more work because it's made for the 3DS. All traces of Nintendo and 3D would have to removed. They would have to edit all mentions of controls heavily compared to only lightly on PSP controls. Not to mention the name would be odd. They could keep "3D" in the title, but that would be weird because it's not in 3D. While Kingdom Hearts [Dream Drop Distance] would be the second worst title in the series.

I'm not sure about what your saying about removing traces of Nintendo, it's not like Mario was in Kingdom Hearts 3D. And when talking about editting controls, remember that I originally said that they would transfer cutscenes of 3D. Secondly, if your talking about editting controls for Coded, it was originally for the Japanese cell phone, so I don't think editting controls would be exceedingly hard. And they could always make that section of 2.5 in PlayStation 3 3D, it wouldn't be glasses-free, but they could still keep the name.

I'm not sure about what your saying about removing traces of Nintendo, it's not like Mario was in Kingdom Hearts 3D. And when talking about editting controls, remember that I originally said that they would transfer cutscenes of 3D. Secondly, if your talking about editting controls for Coded, it was originally for the Japanese cell phone, so I don't think editting controls would be exceedingly hard. And they could always make that section of 2.5 in PlayStation 3 3D, it wouldn't be glasses-free, but they could still keep the name.

They wouldn't use coded, they would use Re:coded. They could have Kingdom Hearts 3D cutscenes, but they would still need another game. So BBSFM comes in.

So

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix

Birth by Sleep Final Mix

Re:coded (cutscenes)

and maybe your idea of Kingdom Hearts 3D (cutscenes)

They wouldn't use coded, they would use Re:coded. They could have Kingdom Hearts 3D cutscenes, but they would still need another game. So BBSFM comes in.

So

Birth by Sleep Final Mix

Well, Yeah. I meant Re: Coded (Secretly, I always hoped for an American release of Coded, for the Sony Ericsson/Xperia PLAY, Google it, it's an Awesome Phone). I still stand by my thinking of the games following Kingdom Hearts 2. I experienced lag in the original Birth by Sleep, squeeze it in there with a full version of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ and cutscenes for Re:Coded and both storylines of Dream Drop Distance; I don't know how much the PS3 Disc can hold but doesn't like a bit much? Besides, Throwing Birth by Sleep in there would just be out of order.HD 1.5 ReMIX = Games between 1.0 and 2.0HD 2.5 ReMIX = Games between 2.0 and 3.0

Well, Yeah. I meant Re: Coded (Secretly, I always hoped for an American release of Coded, for the Sony Ericsson/Xperia PLAY, Google it, it's an Awesome Phone). I still stand by my thinking of the games following Kingdom Hearts 2. I experienced lag in the original Birth by Sleep, squeeze it in there with a full version of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ and cutscenes for Re:Coded and both storylines of Dream Drop Distance; I don't know how much the PS3 Disc can hold but doesn't like a bit much? Besides, Throwing Birth by Sleep in there would just be out of order.HD 1.5 ReMIX = Games between 1.0 and 2.0HD 2.5 ReMIX = Games between 2.0 and 3.0

We need a HD remaster for Birth by Sleep Final Mix. There's really no other option. Blu-ray Discs can fit more than even that.

We need a HD remaster for Birth by Sleep Final Mix. There's really no other option. Blu-ray Discs can fit more than even that.

I don't know, I thought the graphics for Birth by Sleep were pretty good. It seems like you're trying to drag this on, so much so, that you've reduced yourself to saying the graphics weren't sufficient enough.

I don't know, I thought the graphics for Birth by Sleep were pretty good. It seems like you're trying to drag this on, so much so, that you've reduced yourself to saying the graphics weren't sufficient enough.

I didn't mention graphics. I said HD remaster, so that way it's on the PS3 and in HD. Lol.

Even though it would make sense if they put KH3D on there, BBS would also make sense since there are various hints throughout KHII FM+ that lead us back to the story of BBS. But I do agree that they should put KH3D cutscenes on there.

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

358/2 Days Cutscenes

Kingdom Hearts 2.5:

Birth by Sleep Final Mix

Dude, without BBS, KH 3D wouldn't make as much sense, since it clears up who Sora and Co. are going to save, and how it all started. I think it should be in 2.5. Besides, its a FM, since they are gonna translate 1 and 2 FM, they gotta translate BBS FM for us. I can't wait to play BBS FM, its the only KH i haven't played, since i don't want to get a PSP, and it'll be even better if they put it on PS3.

Edited by spiderfreak1011

Thing is, putting BBS FM on a game titled Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix wouldn't makes much sense. KHFM KH:Re:COM and 358/2 days all take place before KH 2 hence it's name. Since BBS FM takes place before KH 1... Just doesn't fit. I'm not entirely sure how they're going to do this, but it does stand to reason the next new game should be KH 3. So hopefully we will see after the remasters.

Tbh going by that logic it wouldn't follow that rule of 2.5 being between 2 and 3. But Nomura did say he was bringing all to one console, presumably ps3, so he's going to either have to put bbsfm in 2.5 or as some people speculate, but I personally doubt, a 0.5. They'll come up with something at least and I agree the next new game will probably be kh3.

Tbh going by that logic it wouldn't follow that rule of 2.5 being between 2 and 3. But Nomura did say he was bringing all to one console, presumably ps3, so he's going to either have to put bbsfm in 2.5 or as some people speculate, but I personally doubt, a 0.5. They'll come up with something at least and I agree the next new game will probably be kh3.

I previously thought of a 0.5, with Birth by Sleep Final Mix and already-had-a-trailer Birth by Sleep: Volume 2, but this idea was quickly put to rest. I do not remember where I heard it, but for some reason, I have vague memory of Square-Enix or Nomura himself reporting that Birth by Sleep: Volume 2 wouldn't be created.

I previously thought of a 0.5, with Birth by Sleep Final Mix and already-had-a-trailer Birth by Sleep: Volume 2, but this idea was quickly put to rest. I do not remember where I heard it, but for some reason, I have vague memory of Square-Enix or Nomura himself reporting that Birth by Sleep: Volume 2 wouldn't be created.

It's been said that Nomura has the story for BBSV2 but has no plans to make a game for now. It may be created later though.

Dude, 3D just came out, there is no way they are putting it on PS3. 

Once again I contest the notion that KH3D is "too recent".Here:Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PSP) (about 8 months later -> PS3)

MGS Peace Walker (PSP) (about 1 1/2 years later -> PS3/Xbox360)God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP) (about 10 months later -> PS3)Resident Evil Revelations (3DS) (about 1 1/4 years later -> PS3/Xbox360)^ See what these games have in common?They were all released (upcoming release in case of RE) on HD consoles not too long after the release on their respective handheld devices.KH3D will most likely have been out for at least two years by the time we get around to the second HD collection (it's been out for almost a year already in Japan).

Edited by Tetsujin

He is right. This makes all more sense. The only problem is ddd.

But I think KH 3D will be indeed with Re:Coded scenes. Must be exclusive though.

Edited by KH4Real

Thing is, putting BBS FM on a game titled Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix wouldn't makes much sense. KHFM KH:Re:COM and 358/2 days all take place before KH 2 hence it's name. Since BBS FM takes place before KH 1... Just doesn't fit. I'm not entirely sure how they're going to do this, but it does stand to reason the next new game should be KH 3. So hopefully we will see after the remasters.

Then I guess it didnt fit when post KH2 Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ansem, and Aqua appeared in BBS(a game before KH1) secret ending, right?

Once again I contest the notion that KH3D is "too recent".Here:Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PSP) (about 8 months later -> PS3)

MGS Peace Walker (PSP) (about 1 1/2 years later -> PS3/Xbox360)God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP) (about 10 months later -> PS3)Resident Evil Revelations (3DS) (about 1 1/4 years later -> PS3/Xbox360)^ See what these games have in common?They were all released (upcoming release in case of RE) on HD consoles not too long after the release on their respective handheld devices.KH3D will most likely have been out for at least two years by the time we get around to the second HD collection (it's been out for almost a year already in Japan).

So

Birth by Sleep Final Mix

guys the reason why Days wasn't a game was because of time constraints... who knows Nomura could be working on remastering Re:coded or KH3D into a full game so don`t just jump to cutscenes only for DS titles, even if it`s unlikely they'll make it to as full game..

Then I guess it didnt fit when post KH2 Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ansem, and Aqua appeared in BBS(a game before KH1) secret ending, right?

Your right! By that logic Birth by Sleep should have actually been called Kingdom Hearts III. What a fool I've been. But wait! Re:coded has new story elements that take place during KH1 but are told after KH2. We'll meet it half way between and just call Coded Kingdom Hearts 1.75 from now on ;)

Edited by TheOriginalBob

Your right! By that logic Birth by Sleep should have actually been called Kingdom Hearts III. What a fool I've been. But wait! Re:coded has new story elements that take place during KH1 but are told after KH2. We'll meet it half way between and just call Coded Kingdom Hearts 1.75 from now on ;)

How about we don't overcomplicate things and just leave Re:Coded at 2.5 since it took place directly after KH 2. BBS does take place before KH 1, but has story elements that explains DDD, so yeah.

1.75? The scenes it, yes they were new, but it was following kh2 story-wise. I think BBS is the only exception in any of this because of it being the first game chronologically but released later, so they could very well be doing the same and releasing it later for 2.5. Not much else they could do for BBS as a 0.5 seems very unlikely. 

1.75? The scenes it, yes they were new, but it was following kh2 story-wise. I think BBS is the only exception in any of this because of it being the first game chronologically but released later, so they could very well be doing the same and releasing it later for 2.5. Not much else they could do for BBS as a 0.5 seems very unlikely. 

lol My comment was meant to be dripping with sarcasm at Rob's rather dumb comment. BBS isn't the first, chronologically 358/2 Days happens before KH2 but was released after it. Making it fit in with in the 1.5 compilation since it's story is based between KH1 and 2. BBS story although released after 2 tells the story before 1. So putting it in a compilation titled KH 2.5 HD ReMIX wouldn't fit. Technically 358/2 Days hosts plenty of spoilers for KH2 so even by releasing it this way has kinda muddled the narrative for new comers. Not saying BBS FM won't get it's own remaster next, but releasing it in a compilation called 2.5 doesn't fit with the current pattern.

However (this maybe very unlikely) but seeing as there are plenty of story elements to cover between BBS and KH1 they might release a theater mode along with a 0.5 HD ReMIX instead of a BBS v2. Just an idea.

lol My comment was meant to be dripping with sarcasm at Rob's rather dumb comment. BBS isn't the first, chronologically 358/2 Days happens before KH2 but was released after it. Making it fit in with in the 1.5 compilation since it's story is based between KH1 and 2. BBS story although released after 2 tells the story before 1. So putting it in a compilation titled KH 2.5 HD ReMIX wouldn't fit. Technically 358/2 Days hosts plenty of spoilers for KH2 so even by releasing it this way has kinda muddled the narrative for new comers. Not saying BBS FM won't get it's own remaster next, but releasing it in a compilation called 2.5 doesn't fit with the current pattern.

However (this maybe very unlikely) but seeing as there are plenty of story elements to cover between BBS and KH1 they might release a theater mode along with a 0.5 HD ReMIX instead of a BBS v2. Just an idea.

BBS is the first chronological game unless you're talking about Kingdom hearts x. It takes place years before kh1 even happened. o_O And yes, BBS wouldn't fit the pattern of games between 1 and 2 in 1.5 and so on but Nomura said he's attempting to bring all of the games to one console. So it still could happen. The theater for bbsv2 seems like a possibility (I've even thought before they might make bbsv2 theater for kh3) so that could happen and it would be a good chance for Nomura to get bbsv2 out there since he has no plans to make a game for it. 

I doubt there will be a 0.5 Remix, i mean all there could be for it is BBS FM. They wouldnt put KH X since its a WEB BROWSER GAME. So one game for 40 bucks, which is less on PSP? it wouldn't sell for crap. Nomura is gonna have to put it on 2.5 if Square wants to make a profit out of it.