Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Are you the kind of gamer who likes to complete 100% of a game?

Are you the kind of gamer who likes to complete 100% of a game?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Are you the kind of gamer who likes to complete 100% of a game?

• Yes, I enjoy finishing 100% of every game I play!
    • Yes, but only with the games I like!
    • No... but there are some exceptions!
    • Nah... I don't enjoy finishing a game 100%.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I usually dont go for 100 percent. I am mostly contempt with just finishing the story line. Though I have 100 percent a few games (FF9, KH 1 & 2, and this one Japanese racing game I forgot the name of).

If it means a secret ending, a cut scene or a plot note, then i probably might.

...I wouldn't want to sit through every freaking game completeing them to 100, i mean think of Pokemon. Srsly. Gotta Catch em all?

I like trying to complete a game when i'm in my room. But now, i can't find my game charger and 3DS. I still have my Dsi, but it's out of battery. I don't know what to do now. I would always leave my 3DS and charger in my room. But they were gone when i came into my room. I tried looking everywhere for my 3DS and charger, but i still can't find it. At least i still have the Wii to play with.

I like to finish 100% of every game I have (I wouldn't buy a game unless I liked it to begin with..) but if I simply can't or feel it's too much time for what it's worth (e.g. the Dream Eater trophy in 3D to level up every DEs affinity to max) I don't get hung up on it.

I really like it! But I never do it xD Usually to get 100% you need to do tons of things and sometimes you need to be careful not to miss things and stuff and it gets tiring ~.~

Not on average. Although I wanted to 100% Kirby Super Star Ultra. Actually, a lot of my Kirby games i've wanted to 100% on, probably.

But I never really have the patience in the end. xD If i'm to succeed at all it'll likely be some really easy type game, i'm not a 'play to 100%' person, really.

Depends on the game. I remember when I was a kid I 99.8% The Simpsons Hit & Run and to this day I have not gone back to get that 100% mainly because well, fudge that.

I tend to like to beat games to the best I can rather than mindlessly sit at my television or handheld for hours to 100% games. KH2 was another good example, it's stuck at 98% mainly because of my dislike towards the Gummi Ship levels.