Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Were you glad to hear that they're not replacing the old tracks for new ones in -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?

Were you glad to hear that they're not replacing the old tracks for new ones in -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?  

155 members have voted

1. 1. Were you glad to hear that they're not replacing the old tracks for new ones in -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?

• Yeah! I think it's better to keep them like it was back then.
    • Nah! If it's a remaster, I guess they should at least remake the songs!
    • I don't care about this. I just want the game as soon as possible.
    • What? I didn't even know this until now.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

+ NocturnalVisitor on February 25th, 2013 at 8:40 pm said:

I read on the SE EU blog that the collection was getting brand new audio? Does this mean that the OST for the games are being replaced? This can’t be true! The OSTs for all KH games have been brilliantly realized by Yoko Shimomura. They have made the games what they are to me. What does this mean?

+ Robert Peeler on February 27th, 2013 at 11:57 am said:

We’re not replacing the tracks, the audio is being improved for better sound quality.

HE IS REFFERING TO THE OST... I think lol

I just want to know what they're going to do with the exclusive Final Mix scenes when it comes to the voices

they will do like they did when the Final Mix first came out and just pick some of the audio up and stuff and just have a noise cover up Xemnas voice and the other Cloud Seperoth scene was with talk bubbles so thats ok 

on the topic i had a feeling they would keep it and I'm glad they did.

Edited by TheKingdomkid

I'm pretty glad. Original will always remain original.

It would be cool if they added remasters but gave you the option to use the remaster versions... I don't know, I just wish :3 

'Yeah! I think it's better to keep them like it was back then.'

Just reliving KH in glorious HD is good enough for me. d: The fact we get Final Mix is amazing, but I wouldn't want anything else to change from the games I originally played (not that us in EU ever got the chance to play Re:CoM). The music is half the series by itself. Wouldn't be right to change the originals.

Edited by Xalaru

they will do like they did when the Final Mix first came out and just pick some of the audio up and stuff and just have a noise cover up Xemnas voice and the other Cloud Seperoth scene was with talk bubbles so thats ok 

on the topic i had a feeling they would keep it and I'm glad they did.

I guess that's not too bad. I'm indifferent to it, to be honest. But Sora's old voice does seem more fitting for KH1.

You guys realize that voice tracks and audio tracks are different things right? They can change one without touching the other. I'm just bringing this up because I see people talking about both.

And YES. I thought the same thing. I originally thought they were not changing just the music/SFX/other audio. I want to know if the voices are confirmed to stay the same or what.

We talking voices or music specifically? xD

Either way, for KH1, I enjoy both the old music and voices. I would love to hear young Haley Osment's voice in Sora's new model :3 Plus, I love Billy Zane for Ansem (however, Leon in KH1 SUCKED lol) xD And I love Yoko's old music. It's apparent she's gotten more skilled since KH1, but I enjoy that trait :)

I feel like new tracks (for both music and voices) would have been unnecessary.

err.. I thought they're going to remake the ost's with the live instruments? especially KHDays

On the side of music, it's being supervised by Ms Yoko Shimomura. The songs used here when compared to the original will have different musical instrument replacements, along with rearrangements of the songs. The sound itself has been reborn, certainly please do anticipate it. - Source

err.. I thought they're going to remake the ost's with the live instruments? especially KHDays

^This. They're not replacing the songs per se...but they are remaking/improving them so they will sound less synthy.

We talking voices or music specifically? xD Either way, for KH1, I enjoy both the old music and voices. I would love to hear young Haley Osment's voice in Sora's new model :3 Plus, I love Billy Zane for Ansem (however, Leon in KH1 SUCKED lol) xD And I love Yoko's old music. It's apparent she's gotten more skilled since KH1, but I enjoy that trait :) I feel like new tracks (for both music and voices) would have been unnecessary.

I'm just saying Hailey's original recording sounds great dont get me wrong! I love it! But if they use the same recordings from the original KH1 then it's going to looks SOOOOO weird. I mean for battle and stuff I don't think it matters. But in cutscenes that shits going to creep the firetruck out of me. We've gotten so used to Young Sora now sounding like KH2 Sora. Which he should, I mean he's 14 for Christ sake.

I think they should have replaced the music with the updated versions we have in newer games.

Edited by ProwerPower