Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Dave

The True Battle of Light and Dark

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which Last Alliance would win the war between Light and Darkness?

• The Rebels and Gondor
    • The Republic and The Dwarves
    • The Empire and Mordor
    • The Trade Federation and Isengard

Before the battle of Light and Dark in Kingdom Hearts takes place, its better to resolve this battle on a much greater scale. For the forces of evil have allied with one another, and in turn, a last alliance of all that is good has banded together to try and win the day. But even within these factions, there is infighting, and thus the conflict has spread into unfathomable proportions. Now, the real question is: which Last Alliance will win this greatest of battles?

The Rebels and Gondor, with all the power and skill of the race of Numenor, a fierce dedication against evil, and the combined leadership of Luke Skywalker and Aragorn?

Posted Image

The Republic and the Dwarves, with all the weight and skill of the Clone Army, the industry and smithing skills of the Dwarves, and the leadership of Durin and the Jedi Council?

Posted Image

The Trade Federation and Isengard, which has molded all of their industrial and mass producing might to form the largest of droid and Uruk-hai armies, with the power and political prowess of Saruman and Viceroy Nute Gunray?

Posted Image

Or the Empire and Mordor, combining not only the infinite armies of Storm Troopers and Orcs, but the evil and power of the Emperor and Sauron?

Posted Image

elves and hedgehogs?

Posted Image+Posted Image

INSTANT WIN

I could put the elves with the Jedi, but that almost seems OP.

Though it would be awesome...

My first thought upon reading the title of this thread was that you were going to say hedgehogs. Didn't see elves coming though.

I like to mix it up