Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomlanelover

KHBbS Changes made! CONFRIMED!

Until it comes out or SE says otherwise, I wouldn't trust anything Gamespot, IGN or any other gaming sites say in regards to the localised version, I mean they tend to give half truths or worst still information lost in translation

Until it comes out or SE says otherwise, I wouldn't trust anything Gamespot, IGN or any other gaming sites say in regards to the localised version, I mean they tend to give half truths or worst still information lost in translation

on another forum, someone said that was just a default date, since the release date isn't confirmed, they put that just to show, although it would make more sense to put, UNKNOWN or UNCONFIRMED

gamespot wouldnt lie

I don't think there is going to be one either. Or else gamestop would have realesed it. Then it would get fans all like. OMG!

Well, Also take note that Game Stop didn't put down the correct Release Date for BBS and before with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days the Game Stop website said it would have a Pinocchio world but it didn't so who's to say the wouldn't mess up again? I most definitely think Square enix has enough time to add in a new world but im having the feeling its going to be a mini world just because they said they would be releasing it in the summer around June and thats only 3 months away so i highly doubt that it would be a MAIN world id say they are going to bring back another old world but not make it so in depth Story behind it..

I believe it was Nomura who said that a new world would be in the NA/EU release. Nomura is more reliable than Gamestop.

ok, every one is talking about a new world

so you are saying that there will be a world that wasn't playable in the japanese version that will be in our version?

wait, i dont have final mix+, what are crowns?

Crown stickers. They're scattered throughout the worlds, and upon collecting them, you'll get some special item. Or something like that.

so whats the crown sticker thingy?

I remember reading that it's some kind of reward system that you can earn prizes by collecting these "stickers" that are scattered throughout the worlds and placing them into an album.

so whats the crown sticker thingy?

I remember reading that it's some kind of reward system that you can earn prizes by collecting these "stickers" that are scattered throughout the worlds and placing them into an album.

oh takign a page formt he Zelda franchise then,...how orignal...xD (in majorias mask they had a system likethat...it was pretty cool,do good deeds and collect these stickers you get a prize. msotly collact alot of them get this badass mask. ^^