Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sikota Urinakano

Best School Ever

Let's admit it, we all wish our school lives could be like a shoujo anime or something like that. So I am here to introduce a role-play with minimal violence and a bunch of fun socializing stuff. A genius once said "I love school, I just don't like all the classes." Well this is where you can get that. We're all going to be first years at a brand new school so past relationships between characters is discouraged. We'll also follow the Japanese school system and certain holidays because I'm a weab like that.

Rules:

Keep it PG (otherwise E10+)

KH13 Rules

Only you can control your character and your character only

Stay involved

Be social

Only I can advance the days

Club activities are only to be used as an excuse and when multiple characters attend it

Have fun ^_^

Template:

Name: Try and sound Japanese

Gender: Male or Female (no yaoi or yuri allowed but my character will probably show some shounenai so... yeah)

Personality: How does your character act?

Appearance: What does your character look like

Birthday: yours or else-wise

Club: mostly sports or other activities along with Student Council

Type "Best School Ever" at the end of your character sheet.

Name: Gaiti Kyameron (last, first

Personality: Fun and friendly, always tries to make new friends, sticks up for whoever needs and is sometimes to smart and talkative for his own good

Appearance: Keeps his uniform neat, short, brown slightly spiked hair

Birthday: April 25th

Club: Student Council President

Best School Ever

Edited by cdgerrity

Name: Nara Shugo (Last, first)

Personality: The class clown type of person. Very friendly, and likes people. He's also kind of a nerd, and loves computers and games.

Appearance: Medium length black hair, wears glasses.

Birthday: June 17th

Club: Computer Club

Best School Ever

Edit: Messed up the name, just fixed it. :P

Edit: Forgot appearance, just added that...

Edited by VIIIAxel

Name:Amaterasu,Kei (Last,first)

Personality:Fun,shy,caring,curious,she has trouble making friends

Appearance:Long dark brown hair,light blue eyes outlined with green,slightly tanned skin,petite figure,height-5'1

Birthday:December 28

Club:soft ball

Best School Ever

Edited by Vanille Oerba

Name: Nara Shugo (Last, first) Gender: Male Personality: The class clown type of person. Very friendly, and likes people. He's also kind of a nerd, and loves computers and games. Appearance: Medium length black hair, wears glasses. Birthday: June 17th Club: Computer Club Best School Ever 

Accepted, and you might want to follow the topic so you can pick up on some updates

Name:Amaterasu,Kei (Last,first) Gender:Female Personality:Fun,shy,caring,curious,she has trouble making friends Appearance:Long dark brown hair,light blue eyes outlined with green,slightly tanned skin,petite figure,height-5'1 Birthday:December 28 Club:soft ball Best School Ever

You're in

Accepted, and you might want to follow the topic so you can pick up on some updatesYou're in

Alright, I was waiting to follow until I saw if I was accepted or not. Thanks! :D

Seriously though, if you guys have any friends you can PM about this or something, do it. Three people won't work too well, and personally, I'm trying to get this started ASAP

okay i'll try to ask some of my friends ^.^

Name:Reiko,Natsumi (Last,First)

Personality:Outgoing,loves making friends,athletic,brave

Appearance:Long straight black hair,hazel eyes flaked with green,pale skin,athletic figure,slim,

Birthday:October 25

Club: Soccer

Best School Ever

Name:Reiko,Natsumi (Last,First)

Personality:Outgoing,loves making friends,athletic,brave

Appearance:Long straight black hair,hazel eyes flaked with green,pale skin,athletic figure,slim,[/size]

Birthday:October 25[/size]

Club: Soccer[/size]

Best [/size]School[/size] [/size]Ever[/size]

You have passed the entrance exam with flying colors. Now tell your friends, we only need a couple more people until we're good to go.

I've been thinking about changing the title, any ideas?

So far, since this is a KH site, I've come up with "358 Days, 3 Years" or "358/3 Days" for short cuz that's how long this'll last on the in-game calendar before all the characters graduate.

Thoughts?

Here you go~ As asked~

Name: Ritsu Sukone

Personality: Ritsu is rather shy and kept to her self. She is a Dandere...or a person who is rather antisocial at first.

Appearance: Ritsu has large deep red eyes and waist length charcoal black hair. Ritsu's bangs cover her right eye and she was a permanently worried look on her face. She Wears the school uniform.

Birthday: June 18th

Club: Student Council

"Best School Ever"

Edited by Sodom

Here you go~ As asked~

Name: Kei Sukone[/size]Gender: Female[/size]Personality: Kei is rather shy and kept to her self. She is a Dandere...or a person who is rather antisocial at first.  [/size]Appearance: Kei has large deep red eyes and waist length charcoal black hair. Kei's bangs cover her right eye and she was a permanently worried look on her face. She Wears the school uniform. Birthday: June 18th[/size]Club: Student Council [/size]"Best School Ever"[/size]

Thanks Sodom, ^_^

and with that "358 Days, 3 Years" shall commence!

http://kh13.com/forum/topic/49007-3583-days/

Well that quoted weirdly...

Name: Sakura Fujamora

Personality: Sakura is an outgoing girl who's always up for adventures.

Appearance: Sakura has long red hair down to the center of her back. She has green eyes and freckles. A tall, slim girl.

Birthday: April 18th

Club: Computer Club

Best School Ever

Name: Sakura FujamoraGender: FemalePersonality: Sakura is an outgoing girl who's always up for adventures.Appearance: Sakura has long red hair down to the center of her back. She has green eyes and freckles. A tall, slim girl.Birthday: April 18thClub: Computer ClubBest School Ever

Welcome to Toboshi Academy

Oooooo Haruhi is here. B)

Name: Mae Cousaka

Personality: smart, joyful, adventurous, head strong

Appearance: bottom

Birthday: August 30

Club: student council

"Best School Ever"

post-39287-0-88357200-1361248345_thumb.jpg

Edited by OphexHaruhi

Oooooo Haruhi is here. B)Name: Mae CousakaGender: FemalePersonality: smart, joyful, adventurous, head strongAppearance: bottomBirthday: August 30Club: student council"Best School Ever"

Accepted, insert witty comment here

Name: Lenka Itsumara

Personality: nerdy, friendly, smart

Appearance: straight light brown hair down to middle of back, blue eyes, average height

Birthday: October 23

Club: computer club

Best School Ever

Name: Lenka ItsumaraGender: femalePersonality: nerdy, friendly, smartAppearance: straight light brown hair down to middle of back, blue eyes, average heightBirthday: October 23Club: computer clubBest School Ever

Haruhi likes this, I almost have to accept you. Hurry up and post your introduction to the class before I fast-forward to either between classes or lunch and then you'll be that awkward student who shows up late on the first day.

Name: Henteko Namakemo

Personality: Very weird, socially awkward, friendly and outgoing despite awkwardness, actually really smart 

Appearance:  Messy black hair down to ears, always looks uninterested, brown eyes, messy uniform

Birthday: August 19

Club: Chess Club

Best. Skewl. EVAH!

Name: Henteko Namakemo Gender: Male Personality: Very weird, socially awkward, friendly and outgoing despite awkwardness, actually really smart  Appearance:  Messy black hair down to ears, always looks uninterested, brown eyes, messy uniform Birthday: August 19 Club: Chess Club Best. Skewl. EVAH!

YES ANOTHER MALE STUDENT!Since we've past class introductions you can jump along with some other people. I'd recommend Natsu and Shugo or you can wait until someone else posts but Ritsu is mine for the moment... As soon as I can find her.

Name: Toru Asakawa

Personality: Clumsy, awkward, shy, nice, smart, sensitive, gossipy at times

Appearance: Tall, skinny, brown eyes, short windswept hair, flat nose, thin lips, pale complexion

Birthday: December 11

Club: Reading

Best School Ever

Edited by TripleNipple

Name: Toru Asakawa

Personality: Clumsy, awkward, shy, nice, smart, sensitive, gossipy at times

Appearance: Tall, skinny, brown eyes, short windswept hair, flat nose, thin lips, pale complexion

Birthday: December 11

Club: Yoga, Chess, Reading

Best School Ever

One club man... choose one and then you're in.