Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Between the KH games released so far, which plot surprised you the most?

Between the KH games released so far, which plot surprised you the most?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Between the KH games released so far, which plot surprised you the most?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts II
    • 358/2 Days
    • Birth by Sleep
    • Re:coded
    • Kingdom Hearts 3D

I'll go with BBS. It unvailed the past and things I should have predicted but didn't and a whole lot more I wouldn't have guessed. For me, it is the best game of the series so far xD Though my fav is a dif one <:I see 3D is winning the poll though. I'm kind of surprised. I don't really remember being very surprised at it. Apart from the end and the few more details about how the war will be, I honestly don't remember anything else that was surprising. But oh well :D

For me? Have to be DDD, I thought the plot was really weak, but then TWTNW came along and we found out that riku was a dream eater and that the organisation has a different purpose than we thought and nobodies can regain hearts. Oh and then Sora meet Roxas and Xion :D

3ds plot just caught me completely off guard. I NEVER expected it to be what it was. Days comes in second but only just. (the whole time travel thing just beat Days in unexpectedness)

Edited by Fates Chance

Guest Lady Dreana

3d anybody see the time travel surprise coming

When it got to the battle and all with MX near the end, I had the presumption the game would still continue on til I save them.  To see it actually end badly for all characters was a shock, and an annoyance (it's like when you're fighting and it's going grand but in the next cutscene you get back slapped anyway, I could have handled it, I could have conquered the darkness).  

BBS didn't really surprise me much as I was expecting pure What-The-Firetruckary anyway, but it deffinitely kept me interested. However, DDD, despite expecting the same, blew my mind with the plot twists. I couldn't believe my ears when I learned

the Organization was a farse and all along a plan of Xehanort's

Considering 3D was just supposed to be a Mark of Mastery test but then Xehanort storms in with a shiny new Organization and a diabolical master plan, and then pretty much everything to do with Lea and Isa, yeah.

DDD. Even though i was really surprised, I was really confused, especially the part when

Young Xehanort showed Sora all the other soras (i kinda still dont understand that)

I had to watch all the cutscenes in theater mode when i understood. I cant say anything for bbs cause i dont got a psp.

For me, this one is a little inbetween.  In the overall plot, KH3D takes the cake, but it wasn't like a "holy watermelon shaped buffalo" type of surprise (accurate analogy is accurate).  BBS gave me the most shock, but only due to Vanitas.  When I saw his face revealed at the end, I was just in awe.

Well Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep because it's the beginning of all and it reveals so much.

And the characters are just awesome but Kingdom Hearts 3D too cuz it's a whole new world and system!

The most shocking game in the series plot wise, to me, is Birth by Sleep, because it revealed so many things that we had wondered about, like who were the apprentices of Ansem the Wise, and how Castle Oblivion was created, and the fact that there were Keyblade Wielders before Sora and Riku was baffling to me.  And when I saw that Vanitas looked like Sora, I was like, what the fudge!?  But yeah, BBS is the most shocking to me, and my close second is KH3D. (Because of the clever plot of the organization to make 13 Xehanorts.)