Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Between the KH games released so far, which plot surprised you the most?

212 members have voted

1. 1. Between the KH games released so far, which plot surprised you the most?

• Kingdom Hearts
    • Chain of Memories
    • Kingdom Hearts II
    • 358/2 Days
    • Birth by Sleep
    • Re:coded
    • Kingdom Hearts 3D

I guess it was Birth by Sleep, cause it revealed so much about everything xP

And you?

Tie between Birth by Sleep and KH1. I actually didn't spoil KH1 like I did with the others, but BBS connected everything, and had some plot twists I'd never even spoiled. I'll have to vote BBS though, since when I first played KH1, I was too young to pay too much attention to the plot.

Shit. When I learned that I wasted a entire game killing a guy that I thought was evil, but actually wasn't even that guy -- and the actual real guy wasn't even evil, and that I had to kill the same firetrucker again. Yep.

I think BbS, and 3D. Both stories were both epic, and had dark moods to it. Especially 3D. I was STILL tripping over Sora meeting Xion for the first time lol Everything in the end was so random, it brought out the dark tone of the game pretty good. In BbS, some crazy sh*t went down with the three friends. Especially Terra )':

For me it was DDD. There was Xemnas, there was Ansem SOD, there was the original Xehanort and there was Riku being a dream eater the whole time but no one knew until the end. Xion and Roxas and Namine showing up at the end and dumping a bunch of crap on Sora. Riku got to be a keyblade master, I could go on for a while.

Between BBS and KH 3DD, I would say BBS. It was a complete surprise to me especially the keyblade wars with the armor and so forth. It really boggled my mind and added more puzzles that would be solved later on. 

BBS. Who woulda thought 3 characters like Terra Aqua and Ventus would actually be vital to the overall plot before BBS came out? Exactly.

Edited by TwiliLord

BbS for me. I guess because it showed how everything was set into place for the rest of the series and how many people were tied to Sora's heart, depending on him to save them from darkness. I never thought these characters would be so important to the beginning of the adventures we guided Sora through. DDD is a tie with BbS though.....those last parts of story made me go ksjdvnaisdvn ajdkcoais iq vpad vaojdv adikva dv holy cheese and cracker flavored ramen tomato fairies what the fruitcake is going on?!?!?!?! Too much for my brain!!! *explosion* It took me 3 times to actually understand some of it xD

Dream Drop Distance. The whole (SPOILERS) thing with time travel, the fact that Nobodies can regain hearts, and the fact that Riku actually becomes a Keyblade master (deservedly so) took me aback. If anything, I was most surprised to learn that the game is really more about Riku than Sora, and that this was a culmination of sorts for his character.

I spoiled everything from BbS while waiting for it to come out (I was so obsessed with it- I imported the Japanese version while waiting for the English release! >.<) so I knew everything that was gonna happen @.@ I've learned since then though and didn't spoil a thing about 3D, so as I was getting towards the end and there was all the plot twists leading up to the final battles I was surprised at every turn; much more fun than knowing what's going to happen xD

KH II.  I had just gotten used to the idea of KH1, and thought I had the storyline down alright, and then BAM!

They threw a ton of new things in my face to be confused about.  Still haven't recovered.

Dream Drop Distance. The point of the organization, Xehanort's real plan, Sora actually remembering/receiving memories, Ven actually doing something since BBS.