Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DestinyLocks

Sora96 is KH13.com number one player ; D from his girls Destiny and Marlene :P

shut the firetruck up man take a joke and just shut the firetruck up 

go suck on a 80 year old man dick you dumb bitch trying to get all dumb with me 

dun u be gettin all dum wit me needer u da one dat luv dat 80 year old man dik

shut the firetruck up man take a joke and just shut the firetruck up 

go suck on a 80 year old man dick you dumb bitch trying to get all dumb with me 

dun u be gettin all dum wit me needer u da one dat luv dat 80 year old man dik

dam dam dam dam dam dam dam

dam dun be getin al buthurt dam seems lik u cur cus u keep replin to dis mayb u shud just chil da fuk out

you know what i'ma be the bigger person i guess and just aplongize alright so i'm sorry this was all i joke 

i didn't mean to get all crazy and stuff so yeah can we leave it at that and just be cool with each other cause i'm not trying to have drama on here and stuff and yeah just saying .

you know what i'ma be the bigger person i guess and just aplongize alright so i'm sorry this was all i joke 

i didn't mean to get all crazy and stuff so yeah can we leave it at that and just be cool with each other cause i'm not trying to have drama on here and stuff and yeah just saying .

why are you apologizing

Edited by Snow

Then let everybody know it's a joke by editing your original post. Then you can delete your account, study, and go benefit society.

why are you apologizing

cause i don't wanna have drama i already have enought at school and jusy ehhh you guys don't know me and saying all this crap about me like that's firetruck up and i just wanna be cool with people so yeah that's why and that's firetruck up i'm a man okay i got you what ever . 

Then let everybody know it's a joke by editing your original post. Then you can delete your account, study, and go benefit society.

really you to gonna be firetruck up to dam i guess and everybody knows it was a joke and no i'm staying i don't care .

guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl