Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DestinyLocks

Sora96 is KH13.com number one player ; D from his girls Destiny and Marlene :P

I didn't say you guys were pretty. Since when was trashy pretty? Also, I can tell you don't do your homework.

idgaf about your opinion !!!! and shut up dam people like you make me mad this was a joke and stuff take a joke dam !!!

dam doe this was pose to be funny but some of you take it up the butt for reals doe . take a joke and stuff . 

like don't jugde us abd calling us trashy wtf you don't know us like that who are you calling us that wtf!

Posted Image

what's that pose to mean lol why are you shaking your head .?

dam doe this was pose to be funny but some of you take it up the butt for reals doe . take a joke and stuff . 

like don't jugde us abd calling us trashy wtf you don't know us like that who are you calling us that wtf!

Can you translate this? I don't speak idiot.

idgaf about your opinion !!!! and shut up dam people like you make me mad this was a joke and stuff take a joke dam !!!

What did you expect would happen, when you made a thread saying these things about Sora96? xD

What did you expect would happen, when you made a thread saying these things about Sora96? xD

just take a joke and don't get all butty hurt about it dam !!! dam doe

Clearly.

yeah clearly

i don't care if you guys don't like me and stuff i don't care like i really don't 

but dam some of you guys need to chill this was ALL  a joke !!!! 

and i know i ain't the smartest person but i ain't stupid that just the way i type got a problem then who cares 

You guys better reckognize the total pimpness of Sora96...

He lives in Australia, bitch. You know what that means? Every single thing in Australia is actively trying to murder you... and he still lives. We should all be bowing to our magnificent pimping overlord who has managed to survive to the age of 16... Even though he has been raped by a Koala on at least one occasion....

I'm just kidding of course. Only about the pimp part though, because I am at least 99.9% certain that the raped-by-Koala thing is true.

i don't care if you guys don't like me and stuff i don't care like i really don't 

but dam some of you guys need to chill this was ALL  a joke !!!! 

and i know i ain't the smartest person but i ain't stupid that just the way i type got a problem then who cares 

dam dun be getin al buthurt dam seems lik u cur cus u keep replin to dis mayb u shud just chil da fuk out

You guys better reckognize the total pimpness of Sora96...He lives in Australia, bitch. You know what that means? Every single thing in Australia is actively trying to murder you... and he still lives. We should all be bowing to our magnificent pimping overlord who has managed to survive to the age of 16... Even though he has been raped by a Koala on at least one occasion....I'm just kidding of course. Only about the pimp part though, because I am at least 99.9% certain that the raped-by-Koala thing is true.

Lord RoxSox!*kneels*

dam dun be getin al buthurt dam seems lik u cur cus u keep replin to dis mayb u shud just chil da fuk out

shut the firetruck up man take a joke and just shut the firetruck up 

go suck on a 80 year old man dick you dumb bitch trying to get all dumb with me 

hey don't get all in their nuts because thy stated their opinion. I hate people that hate on shit when they can just keep their mouths shut. So what if they type funny, they get the point across and it's a firetrucking random thread not a writing or roleplay or something that actually means something so they can type "trashy" if they want. And I don't really talk to Sora96 much but i'm pretty sure he is pretty cool. But as for you guys Destiny and Marlene..... you should have seen this coming after saying shit on the freaking creator of the site. JS.

You guys better reckognize the total pimpness of Sora96...He lives in Australia, bitch. You know what that means? Every single thing in Australia is actively trying to murder you... and he still lives. We should all be bowing to our magnificent pimping overlord who has managed to survive to the age of 16... Even though he has been raped by a Koala on at least one occasion....I'm just kidding of course. Only about the pimp part though, because I am at least 99.9% certain that the raped-by-Koala thing is true.

You forgot to mention how he got kicked in the head by a kangaroo xD