Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DestinyLocks

Sora96 is KH13.com number one player ; D from his girls Destiny and Marlene :P

Duhhh cause we like besfriends she's my home girl duuhhh she's right next to me .... 

Thanks for proving my point. Maybe you should work on your homework together than. Check out that English homework especially. ;)

Thanks for proving my point. Maybe you should work on your homework together than. Check out that English homework especially. ;)

What ever idgaf you just hateing cause we are pretty  dont care what you think . and i don't have homework and i dont do it and nah i'm good but thanks for checking up on me ;)

What ever idgaf you just hateing cause we are pretty  dont care what you think . and i don't have homework and i dont do it and nah i'm good but thanks for checking up on me ;)

I didn't say you guys were pretty. Since when was trashy pretty? Also, I can tell you don't do your homework.

dam doe this was pose to be funny but some of you take it up the butt for reals doe . take a joke and stuff . 

like don't jugde us abd calling us trashy wtf you don't know us like that who are you calling us that wtf!