Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hazimie

Reincarnation RP (Sign Up Thread)

(Just wondering if I can make another character.)

Name : Zero
Personality : The very same as Xeroz.
Appearance : The very same as Xeroz.
Bio : Zero is the father of Sadako/Okamust, he is the reincarnation form of Xeroz. He like Okamust/Sadako, he kept his memories of his original persona. He is a truly manipulative man who uses Okamust/Sadako against her own will to start the Second War, and has made her his puppet.
Weapon : The same weapon as his original persona.
Theme : N/A

Name : Xeroz
Personality : Smart, Cunning, Manipulative, Malicious, Wicked, Dark, Pure Evil, Malevolent, Violent, Destructive, and Twisted.
Appearance : A tall tanned-skinned man, with entirely dark red eyes, and short black and silver hair, and wears a black robe, bearing the Demon symbol.
Bio : Xeroz is a Demon that the Demon King never met, but, he knows of the Demon King's existance, due to Okamust telling him about her. He is rarely seen in battle, because, he is planning to do something bad...He is also Okamust's father.
Special Skills : Freezing Time around people for a short amount of Time using Darkness.
Weapon: A very. very. very long black and silver sword, with spikes on the entire shaft of the blade, a Demon head on the tip of the blade, two Demon looking eyes are seen on the Demon head.
Theme : N/A

*Reincarnation*
Edited by Tom13

Accepted both of you and Tom13,just for reminder,i know that your second character can use Time but please....but you may not allowed to use Time Impetus.okay? :)

Edited by Hazimie

Accepted both of you and Tom13,just for reminder,i know that your second character can use Time but please....but you may not allowed to use Time Impetus.okay? :)

I never said that he could use the Time Impetus.

I that case, I will fill in some detail about the Guild now. The Guild is not technically under the control of the King of Justice, but sided with him when the war began. There are supposed to be twenty members, but the leader recently dissapeared. Some of the mages (including myself) are quarreling over who will become the next High Mage. We have decided to use the war as a test: whoever earns the most glory during the war and exhibits the best skill overall will become the next High Mage.