Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Marlene'Loccsz'

Hey, new member here. Where's the party? ;)

Hello, Marlene! :) Welcome to the community! :D I'm Keys. We're glad to have you on board. Remember to read the rules and post around the forums as you wish. The members here are pretty nice so I think you'll have a good time here. If you ever have any questions or just want to chat feel free to send me a PM or find me on the chat system.
Hope to see you around~

Also, have some of my traditional welcome tea!
( ^.^)っ旦~~

Hi Marlene! I'm Kirby; welcome to the community! :D We're glad to have you here. I'll be more than happy to help you find your way around the site. :) You'll love it here. 

Anyway, if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM or find me on the chat system. I hope to see you around the community. :D

Btw, I'm the girl you talk with through your boyfriend's 3DS. o~o

You Dum piece of shit > ;) Lmao just kidding omgsh you finally made one uhhh i can see that yeah we gonna rule this now girl lmao just kidding doe but your Bf never get's on that much doe he's wierd lol . well love you girl we gonna have so much fun on here lol. but yeah welcome ^.^

Lol thanks bitch love you to and hell yeah Lol.

Hi Marlene! I'm Kirby; welcome to the community! :D We're glad to have you here. I'll be more than happy to help you find your way around the site. :) You'll love it here. 

Anyway, if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM or find me on the chat system. I hope to see you around the community. :D

Btw, I'm the girl you talk with through your boyfriend's 3DS. o~o

Yeah i remember you and thanks :D

Hey i'm marlene i new to the site so welcome me and show me around cause i do NOT  know what to do i'm a girl i'm 15 years old yeah i'm young . :P Lol. i'm a sophmore in high school and i do not know what else to say but for now  buy and chat with me get to know me . :D

It's really a pleasure to meet you. Welcome to KH13.

Hey i'm marlene i new to the site so welcome me and show me around cause i do NOT  know what to do i'm a girl i'm 15 years old yeah i'm young . :P Lol. i'm a sophmore in high school and i do not know what else to say but for now  buy and chat with me get to know me . :D

Well hello there. ;)

Hey, welcome to the site. I hope you're enjoying it here.