Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Now that we know there'll be an english version, are you still getting the JP version of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?

Now that we know there'll be an english version, are you still getting the JP version of Kingdom Hearts -1.5 HD ReMIX-?  

167 members have voted

1. 1. Now that we know there'll be an english version, are you still getting the JP version of Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?

• Yes, I'm getting it. I want to play it as soon as possible!!
    • No, I'm not getting it after the confirmation of the english version.
    • Nah... And even if there weren't an English version, I wouldn't get the JP.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Now that we know there'll be an english version, are you still getting the JP version of Kingdom Hearts -1.5 HD ReMIX-?

Nahh... that is not necessary anymore...

what about you?

I rather like playing games that I can understand.  Of course, I'm unable to get either version since I don't have a PS3, so it's Youtube recordings for me.  The Days cutscenes are the only part I'm interested in, anyway.

I don't know Japanese, so it would be slightly pointless to get the JP version of Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix. I can wait and I'm patient. Until I learn JP, I'll probably get it... but by then, the English one will be out.

If the English version was never to be released, I would import JP 1.5 only once I learn enough Japanese in college. But I'm definitely getting English now that it's pretty much confirmed.

' Nah... And even if there weren't an English version, I wouldn't get the JP. '

Why get a game you can't understand lol. Especially us in Europe who haven't even played Re:CoM, so we won't even be able to remember the english dialogue from a previous play-through of a non-HD version.

What's the point of buying a game from a different country if i'm getting it in my country.. makes no DAM sense!!!

I'ma just be buying it and rape mash my PS3 controller X Button.

Edited by gamerazor247

Would't it suck if we learned that Jessie was recording audio so that the JP ver. of Days video volume had a Dual audio option like the main HD game(s?) and that there isn't really an localized version in production? Anyway, I was sure it was coming to us the whole time so I never considered importing and just patiently waited for an (and am still waiting for an official) announcement.

Would't it suck if we learned that Jessie was recording audio so that the JP ver. of Days video volume had a Dual audio option like the main HD game(s?) and that there isn't really an localized version in production? Anyway, I was sure it was coming to us the whole time so I never considered importing and just patiently waited for an (and am still waiting for an official) announcement.

Thank you so much for saying that. I saw the poll question and spazzed thinking I missed the confirmation. I went to the front page and, nothing. The dual audio option would be the worst, second worst is they release the Days video volume worldwide without Kh1Fm or Re: Com. I had my doubts the other day about any part of 1.5 going overseas because of the whole "Bring in new fans" argument, but at the same time it was a ps3 exclusive. This poll assumes much, I don't care to answer as such unless I get in trouble for not doing so.

Thank you so much for saying that. I saw the poll question and spazzed thinking I missed the confirmation. I went to the front page and, nothing. The dual audio option would be the worst, second worst is they release the Days video volume worldwide without Kh1Fm or Re: Com. I had my doubts the other day about any part of 1.5 going overseas because of the whole "Bring in new fans" argument, but at the same time it was a ps3 exclusive. This poll assumes much, I don't care to answer as such unless I get in trouble for not doing so.

ok just to clarify only KH1 had that option to switch between Japan and English voices they are not gonna do that for Re:CoM and they are not gonna do that Days.

Now on to the Topic, No I am not gonna get the JP version because A, I wouldn't understand it and B, I wouldn't want to pay for export and C, there is gonna be an English version why would I need to buy two of the same game.