Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hi everyone! I'm Heart of Sora, or HoS as I can see myself being called... Anyway I'm a huge Kingdom Hearts fan and I really wanted to join the forums. I hope I can make a lot of friends here and have a fun time with you all!  ^_^ Tell me something about yourself and hopefully we can hit it off! I'm not mean or anything, lol!

Hello there, Heart of Sora! I like your name. ^^ Anyway, I'm Kirby; welcome to the community! :D We're glad to have you here. I think you'll like the site. A lot of random things happen here. xD I think we'll get along. ;3 

If you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM or find me on the chat system. I hope to see you around the community! :)

Hello there, HOS! Welcome to the community! :D I'm Keys. Something about me is I like hedgehogs. xD We're glad to have you on board! :) The community here is alright so I think you'll have a good time here. Remember to read the rules and post around the forums as you wish. If you ever have any questions or just want to chat feel free to send me a PM or find me on the chat system.

Hope to see you around~

By the way, have some of my traditional welcome tea!
( ・∀・)っ旦

@ Kirby - Haha thanks! ^^ I like random, and I'll be sure to ask you if I have any questions.

@ Keys - Mmm, tea was outstanding! And hedgehogs are cool. Are you perhaps a fan of a certain blue hedgehog who runs fast?

@ Daniel - Oh haha nice! I saw your intro thread, and something we have in common is that I'm from Chicago too (still live here actually).

@ Indecypher - "Welcome" works just fine.  :)

@ FireRubies - Don't worry, it seems you still know how to make people feel welcome and comfortable!  ;)

Lol ninja'd... Even though I type slow to begin with...

@ silver3drago - Thank you! I like the siggy. SAO is something I've been meaning to look into.

@ Xaon - Thank you! Um... Yeah!  :D

Edited by Heart of Sora

Hey and welcome HoS! You'll love it here ^w^

*welcome dance~!*

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ━☆゚.*・。゚ 

Posted Image

Oh and try using the 'Quote' button ;)

@ Kirby - Haha thanks! ^^ I like random, and I'll be sure to ask you if I have any questions.

@ Keys - Mmm, tea was outstanding! And hedgehogs are cool. Are you perhaps a fan of a certain blue hedgehog who runs fast?

@ Daniel - Oh haha nice! I saw your intro thread, and something we have in common is that I'm from Chicago too (still live here actually).

@ Indecypher - "Welcome" works just fine.  :)

@ FireRubies - Don't worry, it seems you still know how to make people feel welcome and comfortable!  ;)

Lol ninja'd... Even though I type slow to begin with...

@ silver3drago - Thank you! I like the siggy. SAO is something I've been meaning to look into.

@ Xaon - Thank you! Um... Yeah!  :D