Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Daniel'King987

What's up? ;)

what's up i'm new here the name is Daniel couldn't think of anything else so i use my name i'm 15 i live in las vegas well barly move here i use to live in chiacgo now in vegas i'm a nice guy i can make you laugh and stuff i barely knew about this website so i was like Aye let me check it out i always like Kh even when i was a lil niggah ah ah aha Jp:) but yeah ever since i was little and yeah that's me in my picture daniel right there well chat with me i'm a cool dude :)

Hello, Daniel! :) Welcome to the community! :D I'm Keys. We're glad to have another new member here. Remember to read the rules and post around the forums as you wish. The members here are pretty nice so I think you'll have a good time here. If you ever have any questions or just want to chat feel free to send me a PM or find me on the chat system.
Hope to see you around~

By the way, have some of my traditional welcome tea!
( ・∀・)っ旦

Edited by Keysofblades

Well, hello there Daniel! I'm Kirby; welcome to the community! :D We're glad to have you here. I think you'll enjoy the site. Lots of crazy and random things happen. xD It's kind of hard to catch up with the things that happen here. :P

Anyway, if you have any questions or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM or find me on the chat system. :) I hope to see you around the community! :D

You live in Vegas, you're fifteen, and you have the name of my neighbor. LET ME HUG YOU. :3