Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The Transcendent Key

Anime | Manga Video Games That Would Be Perfect For Anime Adaptions.

Hey guys, I've thought a lot about this topic, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who thinks of it, but lately, I've been thinking of a few great video games that would make perfect animes!  I'll mention here some of the games I think would be excellent animes!  If you guys also have any ideas, feel free to discuss them here! ^_^

Okay then, so first in point is the Kingdom Hearts series.  I personally think that the storyline is perfect for it to be divided in 7 animes. (Which would be the 7 games up till now. and 8th when KH3 releases.)  But the only problem with this would be copyright issues with Disney, since they're sometimes strict about the freedom of people using their companies's characters.  My best friend Jonathan told me in school that when I graduated from college, that I could make the anime myself if I wanted to.  It's not a bad idea when I think about it.  The question is, would you guys see the anime? OwO  If I were to make it, I promise to be true to the source material! (Remember, this is a what if, because for now I'm not going to be working in terms of making animes when I graduate from college.)

Another video game I think would be ripe for anime adaption is Final Fantasy IV.  I mean seriously, have you played this beast of a game!?  The characters are perfect, the villains are marvelous, and the plot is so intriguing, with so many twists and turns!  I'd love to see an anime adaption of Final Fantasy IV!!!  Cecil and Golbez all the way! :D

And last but not least, another video game I find would be perfect for anime adaption is Dissidia.  The story and characters are epic, and since it's technically not canon to the main numbered games, the directors could have the liberty of making their own story arcs and add more Final Fantasy characters or create completely new ones exclusive to the Dissidia universe!  Anyways, it's just an idea. :3  So what do you guys think?  And what other video games would you love to see get anime adaptions? ^_^

I would like to be able to make Kingdom Hearts into an anime series, but right now my main interests involve art and voice acting, but who knows?  In the near future you may all see KH as an anime created by me! ^_^

Edited by Sesshomaru

Okay then, so first in point is the Kingdom Hearts series.  I personally think that the storyline is perfect for it to be divided in 7 animes. (Which would be the 7 games up till now. and 8th when KH3 releases.)  But the only problem with this would be copyright issues with Disney, since they're sometimes strict about the freedom of people using their companies's characters.  My best friend Jonathan told me in school that when I graduated from college, that I could make the anime myself if I wanted to.  It's not a bad idea when I think about it.  The question is, would you guys see the anime? OwO  If I were to make it, I promise to be true to the source material! (Remember, this is a what if, because for now I'm not going to be working in terms of making animes when I graduate from college.)

I would luv a kh anime but I honestly don't see it happening. I doubt SE and Disney would both be okay with it.

The final fantasy has a bit more of a chance to happen and that would also be pretty cool to see.

I would like to be able to make Kingdom Hearts into an anime series, but right now my main interests involve art and voice acting, but who knows?  In the near future you may all see KH as an anime created by me! ^_^

I want to work for Square Enix so we can do it together!

Hmm, there's a classic GBA game series i used to play called Summon night, the story was quit long and very intense, that would probably make a great anime, 'specially GBA's Sword Craft Story 2 and NDS's Tear crown, Tear crown is not that old, but it's story was amazing, but unfortunately, it was never released with the english version, with the 60% english translation part, you'll understand the story, it'd be awesome if they made SN's anime....