Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sorage55

Birth Elements

i noticed that i have axels element and xion---424's element is like the crazy scientest's element

hey im not vexen he has ice duh!!!!!!! -_- mine tis water crazy maybe i wouldnt be surprized in the least

My research has gone for 3 years now on Birth Elements. It is FLAWLESS! The reason it has only the main elements of fire, water, earth and wind is because there is no "sub elements" such as lightning and ice etc. Only the main originals. There is no ice for ice is only another form of water. There is no lightning for lightning is another form of fire, the elements of light and darkness are resided in the main 4 elements in the chart for it is really explained in religion and mythology such as for example the Christian religion tells of men and woman being born of Earth and The Devil being born of fire from God. In which case the heart also has the equal balance of light and darkness within it, so we have light and darkness within us, so the elements have the balance of light and darkness within them. Any other questions forwarding to my research on the explaination of the four elements and the Birth Elemental Calander? I will be happy to answer them. OH! And if anyone wants to see more research I have, visdit my website located in my sig.

I'll blow out your fire. Fear my breezy breath of doom.

Or air can feed the fire :3 Depends on the type and size of the fire.

I'm fire by the way. Not a blazing fire... but rather the fire in the fireplace that everyone huddles around to warm up after playing in the snow!

Everyone! Huddle around me! :D