Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sorage55

Birth Elements

As I was researching throughout some things I have come across the final decodation of what i've been working on for 2 years now. A list of the Birth elements for every month of the year. So without further adu...let me give you the result of my research :P :

---------------------------------------------------

January- Earth

Febuary- Air/Water

March- Water

April- Fire

May- Earth

June- Air

July- Water

August- Fire

September- Earth

October- Air

November- Water

December- Fire

--------------------------------------------------------------

My researtch is flawless, I know there are two elements for Febuary. But the only reason for that is just because its sign is Aquarius. I have no idea either, but anyways...ENJOY YOUR ELEMENT!

mine is water that fits my parents used to call me little fish or fish girl ive always loved the water even when i was a baby id craw to the pool edge and fall sinking to the bottom id giggle and clap my parents would be freaking out theyd grab me and id cry and squirm trying to dive back to the bottom at least thats what my parents say.... im a really strong swimmer now lol water fits ^^ yeay july

I love the sea,most of people I know love it,except for some girls in the school that prefer be in the sand.I love to stay in the sea,the better is throwing water in my sister and brother xD

Fire? Huh, in a book that I read, it said that I was earth... Oh wait, that was for zodiacs, not months. xD

ZODIAC IM FIRE months im water isnt that a little contradictory? xD im scared of fireDX

Thank you, I being born in September, has always felt close to my element of Earth.

well i feel verry close to the element water god i always have loved water so much my parents always called me little fish or fish girl lol^^

why is there one element in several months? i thought every month would be different

[align=center]So...if I'm born in a month of Air...

No wonder I can breath.[/align]

i can't stop laughing from reading that xD

i love my element fire, fire, fire, FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why is there one element in several months? i thought every month would be different

[align=center]So...if I'm born in a month of Air...

No wonder I can breath.[/align]

i can't stop laughing from reading that xD

[align=center]Me and my horrid spelling..."o.o

It is true, though. Now, with my power of Air, I shall inhale and exhale involuntarily while I build up enough strength from my lungs to huff, puff, and blow your house in.[/align]