Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomHearts3

PS4 might be announced May 2013

Thought KH3 was coming to the PS3? You might want to think again. According to this article, it could come out this May.

http://bostinno.com/ps4-release-date-sony-ps4-could-launch-as-early-as-2013-photos/

Whoops! Sorry! I might need to fix the link. DO NOT CLICK ON IT UNTIL I HAVE THE ACTUAL LINK!

Well if it does, I'm glad I've been saving up my money for it ever since my brother got the ps3 xP. I thought by the time it does come out, I'll have enough money, which I might :D

If it was May we would have more information by now. It's not Sony's tactic to have no info, no tech demos, and then BAM! It's coming out. When they announce the date it will be a good YEAR away from said announcement. Who knows, we may see something at the up and coming E3 expo, where they'll probably announce it for Spring 2014, then it will get put back to about Q3 2014. Of course, they COULD surprise us all and release it in May buy I find it highly doubtful.

That's whats wrong with Sony. They try to speed up the process, and probably theres going to be a lot of mistakes made within the shipments, maybe something wrong with the ps4's you never know. Speeding up the process won't help and Sony needs to quit being stupid.

Be announced*

It's gonna announce on May and debut in June's E3.

It states it in the article itself, if anyone even read it. 

Awww come on, I want to bring my PS3 to life once more other than playing the HD remakes. :<

EDIT: The title doesn't match whats being said in the article. 

Edited by Shana09

: Noooooo!  This cannot be happening!  I just finally got a PS3 and thought I was all set for KH3!  Now I'm going to have a retro console AGAIN!

Ahem, I mean, I'd be surprised if the PS4's coming out so soon, especially since, as others have pointed out, Sony hasn't mentioned anything about it.  Video game journalists and bloggers tend to spread a lot of rumors, so you've got to take what they say with a grain of salt.  (Having been one of them until just recently, I would know. ;) )

I just got a PS3 for Christmas SO I could play KHHD. I'm gonna be annoyed if they bring KH3 out on the PS4, I need some more games for this. Not to mention Sony haven't even mentioned it.

This thread is referring to KH 3, not HD. HD will still be for PS3. And if there is a second HD collection, it will likely also be for PS3 (maybe both ps3 and ps4), considering they should have already started working on it. but in 2 to 3 years when KH3 comes out, PS3 wont be getting much anymore

Edit: wow i can't read.... You totally said KH3. I am stupid. you may ignore my comment

Edited by Nathan Hatton

Even if the PS4 does release before KH3 goes into full development, unless it's backwards compatible with PS3 games, even after the eventual slim redesign, I doubt KH3 will be on the PS4 because the whole point of the HD collections is to allow long time fans and new players alike to experience the whole series on a single system.

That's whats wrong with Sony. They try to speed up the process, and probably theres going to be a lot of mistakes made within the shipments, maybe something wrong with the ps4's you never know. Speeding up the process won't help and Sony needs to quit being stupid.

You mean Microsoft, right?

: Noooooo!  This cannot be happening!  I just finally got a PS3 and thought I was all set for KH3!  Now I'm going to have a retro console AGAIN!

Retro is used for discontinued systems (although mostly used for systems released in the 90s); not last-generation. (but really current-generation) GET YO FACTZ STRAIGHT, SON.

Edited by Gripper