Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

What did you think of the recently revealed boxart of KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?

What did you think of the recently revealed boxart of KH -1.5 HD ReMIX-?  

209 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the recently revealed boxart of KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX-?

• I think it's awesome! It's way better than what I expected!!
    • It's good. But it's not great.
    • It's ok. It's not too bad, but they could've worked a lot more on it.
    • It's bad. I didn't like it.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

as expected, its the best cover of a kingdom hearts yet! i wish the kingdom hearts team would speed up FF V 13. its the kingdom hearts tem! hence the term "Kingdom Hearts!!!!"

They ripped off the same art they've used since the first Final Mix. At least it's got some new stuff for CoM and 358.Doesn't help it from looking like the same thing we've seen dozens of times.

so good i cant wait to see the box art for the next hd collection. this game had better come out in australia

EDIT: is it me or does Sora's chair have every keyblade obtainable in the first kingdom hearts? because it sure looks like it

Edited by Two Become One

Why most of the ppl have voted that it's more awesome than you expected? What did you expect to make this more awesome? o_o It has hardly anything new on it. I at least expected some awesome new art and this is pretty much used pictures. Well, I don't know. I think they could have done a much better job at it. This seems kinda amateur-ish to me, something I could do myself (sure, apart from the few things they redrew). It's ok, I guess~

I really liked it. I thought they were just gonna use the original kh cd box art, so it was exciting to see that they made something new instead of just reusing it. It was definitely better than what I expected.