Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ReverofE

TV So two questions about Avatar the Last Airbender

1. So the next airbender will have to be related to Aang? 

2. Does the Avatar die out if there is are no benders of a particular element? ( If an avatar born initailly as a firebender dies and there are no airbenders) 

1. if you mean family related, then no

2. i dont think something like that will happen. there will always be a bender for that particular element, like how aang was the last airbender during his time

2. i dont think something like that will happen. there will always be a bender for that particular element, like how aang was the last airbender during his time

Yup! :3

Well...I think the next airbender Avatar will be related to Aang,his sons and his grandchildren are the last airbenders...they will kinda be related

The next Avatar after Aang (spioler) is a water bender unrelated to him. The avatar that follows will an Earth bender. There is a cycle. Water, Earth, Fire and Air. If all the earth benders suddenly die out then possibly I don't really know what will happen.

And Zuko's Grandfather killed the airbenders to end the Avatar lineage,so they could rule the world,so I think if there is no bender for the next element,then there is no Avatar...

And Zuko's Grandfather killed the airbenders to end the Avatar lineage,so they could rule the world,so I think if there is no bender for the next element,then there is no Avatar...

The next Avatar after Aang (spioler) is a water bender unrelated to him. The avatar that follows will an Earth bender. There is a cycle. Water, Earth, Fire and Air. If all the earth benders suddenly die out then possibly I don't really know what will happen.

Well...I think the next airbender Avatar will be related to Aang,his sons and his grandchildren are the last airbenders...they will kinda be related

Finally users here who are understanding my way of thinking.

The next airbender Avatar will have to be related to Aang. Every airbender will be related to him because he was the last until he had his sons (I'm not sure if Tenzin's brothers are benders too. I think one of them is a waterbender... *forgets*). He basically the Adam of the airbenders now.

I really don't know what happens to the avatar if an element dies out.  The Avatar may cease to exist or a bender might just be born to some random family.

*Great grandfather

His father was Ozai, his grandfather was Azulon, and his great grandfather was Sozin.