Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zephyr_320

Kingdom Hearts: Revelations (Sign Ups & Discussion)

Name: Mirai Kado

Alignment: Natural

Class: A Keyblade Chosen

Weapon: http://lrme87.deviantart.com/art/The-Lunatic-Estella-keyblade-203938868

Appearance:

Posted Image Ripped from Sodom’s Nintendo @u@

Home World: Twilight Town

Personality: Mirai is very kind to anyone and everyone, shouldering their pain and sadness. Though bearing all of this, she is not the one to give up easily or who is sad all the time. She prefers to smile and try her best at whatever she’s doing, no matter how hard the task.

Bio: Mirai lived in an orphanage all his life, and because of this, he has thought that he was "unwanted." However, it was shown that she was left there by her mother in order to be protected.

Edited by Sodom

Zephyr!! You message me to sign up for this and I never looked at it (Man...I'm so mean V_V) I looked at it and....This is amazing. Usually I dont join Kingdom Hearts roleplays...but I will have to join this tomorrow because I am on mobile @n@

YAY! Thank you for the compliment, it made me feel all excited inside. ^_^

Can I get a Key-blade later?

of course you can! Just PM me if you have a plan on how you'd want this scene to go down.

YAY! Thank you for the compliment, it made me feel all excited inside. ^_^

of course you can! Just PM me if you have a plan on how you'd want this scene to go down.

Ah,okay,sure thing. I'll send you a pm as it gets closer to time.

Name: Mirai Kado

Alignment: Natural

Class: A Keyblade Chosen

Weapon: http://lrme87.deviantart.com/art/The-Lunatic-Estella-keyblade-203938868

Appearance:

Posted Image Ripped from Sodom’s Nintendo @u@

Home World: Twilight Town

Personality: Mirai is very kind to anyone and everyone, shouldering their pain and sadness. Though bearing all of this, she is not the one to give up easily or who is sad all the time. She prefers to smile and try her best at whatever she’s doing, no matter how hard the task.

Bio: Mirai lived in an orphanage all his life, and because of this, he has thought that he was "unwanted." However, it was shown that she was left there by her mother in order to be protected.

Accepted

Shweet i'll be waiting for it xD

I really don't know what to post....Zephyr...could you PM me a summary of the events and maybe an idea of what to post?

If you are in Twilight Town, you could post saying how you escaped. Twilight Town has just fallen to darkness after the defeat of my Keyblade Master(s).

(Hope i can join)

Name: Zalvar

Alignment: Good

Class: Non-wielder

Weapon: Posted Image(Sword of Zeus)

Appearance: Posted Image

Home World: Olympus Coliseum

Personality: Calm, honorable, noble, valiant, has a tenancy to be sarcastic at times

Bio: Zalvar grew up wanting to follow in his father's footsteps as a scholar, however, when his father was killed and taken to the underworld, he decided to train in the art of war and found the sword of Zeus buried in the ground outside the Coliseum, when he heard that darkness had won the new keyblade war, he left his home to fight against the darkness, and for the memory of those who fell trying to defend the worlds.

Name: Zone

Weapon: Posted Image

Appearance: Posted Image(Helmet on)  Posted Image(Helmet off)

Home World: The Grid

Personality: Occasionally hot headed, mostly calm, disciplined, logical

Bio: Zone had heard stories of Sora and his fight against darkness, however, when he heard that Sora was defeated, he left his home to fight in the war he knew was inevitable, he met up with Zalvar on his travels and alongside him, he plans to begin an all out rebellion by rallying the other worlds and assisting any heroes of light that remain.

(Hope i can join)

Name: Zalvar

Weapon: Posted Image(Sword of Zeus)

Home World: Olympus Coliseum

Personality: Calm, honorable, noble, valiant, has a tenancy to be sarcastic at times

Bio: Zalvar grew up wanting to follow in his father's footsteps as a scholar, however, when his father was killed and taken to the underworld, he decided to train in the art of war and found the sword of Zeus buried in the ground outside the Coliseum, when he heard that darkness had won the new keyblade war, he left his home to fight against the darkness, and for the memory of those who fell trying to defend the worlds.

Name: Zone

Weapon: Posted Image

Appearance: Posted Image(Helmet on)  Posted Image(Helmet off)

Home World: The Grid

Personality: Occasionally hot headed, mostly calm, disciplined, logical

Bio: Zone had heard stories of Sora and his fight against darkness, however, when he heard that Sora was defeated, he left his home to fight in the war he knew was inevitable, he met up with Zalvar on his travels and alongside him, he plans to begin an all out rebellion by rallying the other worlds and assisting any heroes of light that remain.

accepted

Name: Nexomarc/Syxac

Alignment: Neutral

Class: Keyblade's Chosen

Weapon: Keyblade(s) Twin Hearts (see bio)

Appearance: Androgynous, short orangish brown hair with your typical anime spikeyness

Home World: Unknown

Personality: Emotionless, but also seems like he's on the verge of tears, emotions will come in powerful waves depending on the situation

Bio:

The memories start here. I've lost my heart and she's lost her body. Is my name Nexomarc or Syxac? I summoned my Keyblade, Engo, into my left hand, countless intersecting orange lines ending in star-like teeth; the keychain, a purple star-like pendant. Shinko appeared in my right hand, identical except for a switch in the orange and the purple; her Keyblade. My Keyblade. Whose is whose? I decided to figure things out. I donned the coat to shield me from the darkness. The next person I see will either gain my Faith, or my Protection. But that's if they don't fall at my hand.

Edited by cdgerrity

Title: (name unknown) The Balancer

Alignment: neutral

Class: non-wielder

Weapon: double poleax of duality

Appearance: His left side is shrouded in darkness. His right side is blazing with light. There is a twilight in the middle. He carries an unadorned iron staff.

Home World: unknown

Personality: Doesn't exhibit any emotions.

Bio: Nobody knows how he originated. He exists between the planes. Whenever somebody becomes too good or too evil, he fights them to restore balance. He also fights neutrals who become good or evil. In combat, he manifests his opponent's primary attribute and the opposite attribute. These powers appear as eyes on his head, with the eye that represents his opponent's power on the side of that opponent's alignment. The opposite-power eye appears on the other side (example: an evil character with fire powers would cause a fiery eye to appear on the dark half and a watery or icy eye to appear on the bright half). His poleax also manifests the opponent's power and anti-power in its ax blades.

Title: (name unknown) The BalancerAge: unknownGender: maleAlignment: neutralClass: non-wielderWeapon: double poleax of dualityAppearance: His left side is shrouded in darkness. His right side is blazing with light. There is a twilight in the middle. He carries an unadorned iron staff. Home World: unknownPersonality: Doesn't exhibit any emotions.Bio: Nobody knows how he originated. He exists between the planes. Whenever somebody becomes too good or too evil, he fights them to restore balance. He also fights neutrals who become good or evil. In combat, he manifests his opponent's primary attribute and the opposite attribute. These powers appear as eyes on his head, with the eye that represents his opponent's power on the side of that opponent's alignment. The opposite-power eye appears on the other side (example: an evil character with fire powers would cause a fiery eye to appear on the dark half and a watery or icy eye to appear on the bright half). His poleax also manifests the opponent's power and anti-power in its ax blades.

PS: this guy knows little to nothing about KH, he joined solely for the reason of this role-play

Name: Lyon Insua

Alignment: Light

Class: Keyblade Student

Weapon: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs50/PRE/i/2009/321/1/3/Keyblade__Fortune_Striker_by_PhoenixTrooper.jpg

Home World: Traverse Town

Personality: Nice, Competitive, Easy-Going, Loyal, Just

Bio: Lyon grew up in Traverse Town as a mysterious girl. She appeared there when she was six with no memory of where she came from, or why she was there She grew up as a collectively adopted child of the entire town. When she was thirteen, she gained the use of the keyblade. Lyon found her way to Yen Sid's tower. Instead of having her join Sora's group directly, he had her work with them from behind the scenes. Many dangerous heartless and nobody threats have been dispatched by Lyon before Sora traveled to the world. Before the final battle, Yen Sid put her to sleep in Castle Oblivion to try and heal her past memory. She has awoken in the middle of a new war.