Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KingdomKatherine

TV The Official "Once Upon a Time" Discussion Thread

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite character in this season so far?

• Anna
    • Elsa
    • Kristoff
    • The Ice Queen
    • Rumplestiltskin / Mr. Gold
    • Hook
    • Emma
    • Belle
    • The Charmings
    • Regina
    • Hans
    • Robin Hood

Yeah, I was...surprised.  It was definitely looking like Rumpel would die, which made me think he would, because everyone ISN'T looking for the obvious to happen, y'know?  I was definitely shocked by who did, to say the least...

And is it just me? or is anyone else bothered by the fact that Rumpel and Cora were once in love?

I enjoy both it and Wonderland. Needs more of me, myself, and all the other Xehanorts though. *hint hint--

Peter Pan is a darkness of mine

Edited by Dr. Shimo

One of the best TV shows ever! I love how they are using Skull Rock as a final showdown place, because in Birth By Sleep that is where Terra fought Peter Pan, so they are using it sorta like that and I fell on the floor in excitment. They also have used the spirit creatures that Chernabog sent out at Riku in KH3D. Also.....

SWAN QUEEN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/oOENI_SJOmI

Edited by Xeveemon

One of the best TV shows ever! I love how they are using Skull Rock as a final showdown place, because in Birth By Sleep that is where Terra fought Peter Pan, so they are using it sorta like that and I fell on the floor in excitment. They also have used the spirit creatures that Chernabog sent out at Riku in KH3D. Also.....

SWAN QUEEN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://youtu.be/oOENI_SJOmI

JAFAR~RED QUEEN FOREVER!!!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW! AND SO DOES MY MOM!

Posted Image

I've watched it since the pilot, own the 1st season, am getting the 2nd for my Bday, and can't wait for OUATIW to out on DVD.

And if Alice doesn't get the Red Queen back, that's going to really suck...

Since OUAT always had good plot twists, I think OUATIW's heading towards some twist pretty soon.

I've watched it since the pilot, own the 1st season, am getting the 2nd for my Bday, and can't wait for OUATIW to out on DVD.

And if Alice doesn't get the Red Queen back, that's going to really suck...

Since OUAT always had good plot twists, I think OUATIW's heading towards some twist pretty soon.

My mom watched it since the pilot. I had barely known the series at the time. Then, she got me into it. I watched one episode, and i was happy. So, we made a routine (that's how it felt to me anyway) to watch OUAT every Sunday. 

My mom watched it since the pilot. I had barely known the series at the time. Then, she got me into it. I watched one episode, and i was happy. So, we made a routine (that's how it felt to me anyway) to watch OUAT every Sunday. 

I DVR it, so I can watch it over and over.

Who else went "OMFG!" when those punks turned out to be Wendy's brothers?