Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

KH3D Has anyone else wondered this?

Has anyone else besides me wonder how Maleficent and Pete were able to infiltrate Mickey's Castle in DDD? I find that pretty odd especially considering that the Cornerstone of Light was supposed to keep those with dark intentions from entering the castle. I don't know about you guys but I'm quite curios as to how they were able to enter. That seemed to have been never explained (though I am hoping that a future Kingdom hearts game explains this).

Yeah, that's true i completely forgot. She could have been using some sort of magic, like the one she used in KH2, to be as an "apparition", but maybe something stronger this time.

It doesn't bother me that much, though I could use some answers xD but I don't expect them in following games, seems more like a goof then something relevant enough to appear in another game.

The same way Lea did Corridors of Darkness, Yen Sid said that the tides of Darkness were rising. It is plausible to say that the darkness has spread into many of the protected world allowing those who can use it to travel via Dark Corridors.

The same way Lea did Corridors of Darkness, Yen Sid said that the tides of Darkness were rising. It is plausible to say that the darkness has spread into many of the protected world allowing those who can use it to travel via Dark Corridors.

I honestly didn't think about it, there's a lot of trivias in most of Square ENIX games, not just KH but nomura usually gives explainations afterwards.

One more thing, if you ever played TWEWY, you'll find the story hard to get it understood, some of things are truly not explained, for exemple yoshia's (joshua) epic resemblance of angel is his full-vibe form.

Joshua may be a reference to the biblical figure Joshua, who created the laws and rules that the people of Israel live by, and liased with God on their behalf. This parallels Composer's place as the creator of rules of the UG and the Reapers' Game.

Similarly, Joshua may be an indirect reference to Jesus (the name Joshua comes from Jewish "Yeshua", which in Greek translates to Jesus). Also supporting this theory is the story of Sodom and Gomorrah; when God considered Sodom and Gomorrah for destruction, Abraham tried to find at least ten righteous persons. This is identical to Joshua, being the "God" of The World Ends With You universe, considering Shibuya for destruction as Megumi Kitaniji tries to "fix" the people of Shibuya.

The kanji of Joshua's Japanese name (桐生 義弥, Kiryū Yoshiya) literally translate from left to right as paulownia, birth, justice. This may also refer to his role as creator of the Game and suggests impartiality within it (although this is not absolutely established by the plot). He also makes a cameo in the beginning when Neku goes to the statue of Hachiko. At the beginning of his week as well, he calls Neku by his name twice, just before asking what it is, but Neku doesn't catch on to this. However, it should be noted that this is only present in the North American/European localization of the game; in the Japanese version, he never uses Neku's name until they are properly introduced.

"Yeshua" in Hebrew means "Yahweh saves" or "Yahweh is salvation", in other words "God saves" or "God in salvation"

Oddly enough, Joshua is the only Player among the main Players to not be wearing a wrist, neck, or head accessory, such as necklaces, bracelets, hats, and headphones. Rhyme may be an exception to the wrist accessory exemption, as her sleeves cover her arms.

Nomura is one crazy fella...ಠ_ಠ

Dang i was just gonna say that lol

That could be possible but that shouldn't really apply to Mickey's Castle in this case considering that the Cornerstone of Light is a very powerful object.

Edited by Tails

That could be possible but that shouldn't really apply to Mickey's Castle in this case considering that the Cornerstone of Light is a very powerful object.
But like I said Yen Sid the tides of darkness were rising and Maleficent's action was a sign of it.This statement implies the darkness must be spreading in order for her to carry her plan in the first place.

But like I said Yen Sid the tides of darkness were rising and Maleficent's action was a sign of it.This statement implies the darkness must be spreading in order for her to carry her plan in the first place.

Maybe. But we can't be 100% sure about that unless that was completely confirmed in the game or by Nomura. 

Maybe. But we can't be 100% sure about that unless that was completely confirmed in the game or by Nomura.
Fair enough but the implication there for a reason, especially since Nomura is known for not confirming stuff that has been addressed in game. Also I think is says something that Lea was also able to access that same world via Dark Corridor. Edited by devereauxr

I was more curious as to why a fairy wanted a data version of worlds she previously failed to capture.

I can only guess that she might have wanted to use the data worlds to build up an army of heartless, then bring them to the real world.  That's at least what I picked up from Re:Coded, and I'd assume she would have similar intentions this time around.  Of course, I really have no idea.

Because I'm just simply amazing. 

That was quite amusing.

Anyway, you guys clearly don't pay attention to the game: Daisy obviously let Maleficent in

Posted Image

But seriously do we have any idea where Daisy is at this part hm!? Or Chip and Dale, those shifty rodents...

That was quite amusing.

Anyway, you guys clearly don't pay attention to the game: Daisy obviously let Maleficent in

Posted Image

But seriously do we have any idea where Daisy is at this part hm!? Or Chip and Dale, those shifty rodents...

You seem to be fun