Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DestinyLocks

i love big .............................. Butties ?

Lmao jk well im home all boerd and just want to know what was the most embrassing thing that happen to you at school.me idk i had alot i am clumsy so i always fall but i have to say throwing up in class and everyone looking at you ! what about your's !

Most embarassing thing that happened at school...Well I tripped on some stairs and and dropped everything and like people saw ._. I find that rather embarrassing x3

Edited by Rainbow Dash

Chipped my tooth on an airhead at lunch.... It was already chipped before but it broke the cap. It wasn't as embarrassing as it was funny, because when it happened, I held it up to my friend with a grin on my face and said, "Dude, I look like your abusive dad's bitch!" xD

Edited by Master Juan

But I like big butts D:Your thread titles are sooo misleading. Embarrassing thing in school? I farted in class in 2nd grade, class heard me. lol what? Don't tell me you never farted in class before in your firetrucking life! xD happens to Everyone at some point. Oh and because there is already a thread like this made:Posted Image

My class was taking a calculus test, so the entire classroom was deadly silent,  and I didn't even need to fart,

but all of a sudden there it was, and because I wasn't expecting it, I jumped really bad because it freaked me out,

and after that there was no way I could pretend it wasn't me.

Yeah.

My class was taking a calculus test, so the entire classroom was deadly silent,  and I didn't even need to fart,

but all of a sudden there it was, and because I wasn't expecting it, I jumped really bad because it freaked me out,

and after that there was no way I could pretend it wasn't me.

Yeah.

Lmfao this one hella made me laff i was weak Asf!

I'd rather not say  <_<

say it >.<

Lol all of your guys were crazy !

But I like big butts D: Your thread titles are sooo misleading. Embarrassing thing in school? I farted in class in 2nd grade, class heard me. lol what? Don't tell me you never farted in class before in your firetrucking life! xD happens to Everyone at some point. Oh and because there is already a thread like this made: Posted Image

what do you mean mis leading .?

Hmm... Uh, well, I fell down the stairs. OwO To be honest, a few girls bumped into me but it was still pretty embarrassing. I'd rather not say the most embarrassing thing. :/

omgsh really dont worry i fall down alot to i'm clusmy and its okay tell me i wanna know lol i dont jugde