Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wisdomform

Do you look your age?

I'm 13 but people have told me I look 20 when I wear business-looking clothes.

Even without them, though, people still mistake me for a junior in highschool uwu

People have always thought I'm between 13 and 15. I'm 14, and they still tell me that. So I think I look kinda my age. But I'm 5'3'' tall, and most of my friends are shorter. I'll be 5'6'' soon enough.

I'm literally shorter than Edward Elric, who's four eleven.

Then be happy, that's not bad, it's fun/smart size.

I'm 17 years, but people often quess me 15 or 16... but my behavior is mostly mature (and sometimes very childish)  I don't mind it very much.. I think it even works in my advantage cuz I like guys younger then me ;$ and in any other situation I can proof I'm older... ;P

I'm small, so I've been told I look 15/16 before when I was wearing flats, but when I wear heels or boots people who don't know me tell me I either look my age, and on one occasion I was asked what masters I was doing in Uni.

I'm 18.  I'm not even in Uni yet.

This really bugged me, not so much any more, but I remeber in the 2nd grade a fifth grader bothered me, thinking that i was in his grade.

Now I'm still pretty tall for your average freshman, (6ft.1in.) and I usually get confused for a junior or senior. And once in a while for a substitute teacher.

No, not at all. I'm 25 and people still mistake me for a high-school student. probably because I'm only 5' 4 1/2" and weigh 'bout a buck 14 in addition to being baby-faced.

Edited by Sora_Kuno

lol I've gotten that all my life even at 100 recently. I remember when I was 17, 18, 19, and 20(I was in college at the time), people thought I was in my 2nd year of high school, so when they saw me on the street during school hours, they thought I was a kid. Thats one of many. Made me question if I was immortal or something.

I look younger than I actually am. I've been asked what my age is on numerous occasions, the answer sometimes surprises them. Some think I'm 2-4 years younger than I actually am. I'll be 16 in 2 days. It doesn't really bother me.

I sure hope I do.

Throughout my four years of highschool people kept assuming I was a freshman, even in senior year people would be like "are you a freshman?" Since I've started university people (outside of school) ask if I'm an hs sophomore. Yay for me I'm moving up in the world. T~T

I think I look my age,19,  but I guess the general consensus is that I don't.  

People always think I'm in college, or when I wear my uniform, thank me for my service. But I always have to tell them "actually I'm still in high school--I'm 15" and they're usually like .___. I don't think I believe you. xDD

I think I must have a weird face or something, because people always think I'm either several years older or several years younger, but never what i actually am. I don't really care what age people think I am. I just wish I could figure out how to harness this age power so that I can use it to my advantage.