Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Daxam XXI

Missouri Looking to Tax Violent Video Games

People need to be educated.  Too many uneducated people on this subject. People have been violent throughout history and before video games even existed.  Look at the American Civil War, the French Revolutions, and the Dark Ages. Video game is just a scapegoat. An excuse for political power and fear propaganda.

I honestly don't agree parents should take violent video games altogether from their children. If Kingdom Hearts was taken from me when I was a child, because my parent/guardian disagree with violent video games...I would be sad. People are closed minded and are easily to frighten.

I think rather than taking video games from everyone because some idiot did something stupid, maybe we should seek him counseling? Have anyone ever thought of that? Counseling? And maybe give his/her parents some counseling too for having their kid be messed up in the first place.

"Violent video games is evil" idea is awesome and its not going to pass. Just like SOPA, ACTA, and PIPA. People are not going to let their rights and freedom taken from them.