Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Ayume

Your favorite quote from the Kingdom Hearts series

I like the lines where at Ven's final battle Vanitas and Ventus have a "dissing" contest along the lines of:

Vanitas:Friends are only what makes us weak!

Ventus:My friends are my power!

Vanitas:Idiot,you dont need friends!

Ventus:Well at least I have some friends unlike a certain emo-Sora-wannabe!

Vanitas:T_T

(Tbh,its the part where Ventus tells Vanitas"At least I have friends".That was cold yet cool lol)

Oh gosh I have so many..so I'll just pick one at random :P

well normally I'd go with the really deep, life lesson, moral teaching, darkness/light/nothingness/power of friendship and the heart quotes that the original characters say, but there's so many to choose from so I'm just going with a disney character quote instead:

"Oh, didn't you know? Here, a maze is a maze of mazes. Isn't that amazing!?" -The Cheshire Cat 358/2 Days so yea

Edited by WakelessDream

One who understands nothing can know nothing - Ansem

To protect the things that matter. You know, like my friends - Riku

If you have a dream don't wait. Act. - Axel

All of them O.O

Just kidding xD Hurmm...this is tough.

"So many are waiting for their new beginning. Their birth by sleep. Even me. And even you." -Ansem the Wise

"Go ahead, you keep running. But I'll always be there to bring you back!" -Axel

"I know they Keyblade didn't choose me, and I don't care. I'm proud to be a small part of something bigger-the people it did choose. My friends. They are my power!" -Sora

"Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows. Starting a new journey may not be so hard, or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky. One sky, one destiny." -Kairi

Yeah I know this is more than one but it's hard to pick xD

Does anyone have a favorite (or multiple) favorite quotes from this heartfilled game series? It can be from any of the games. :) I personally prefer:

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: starting a new journey may not so hard or maybe it has already begun. There are many worlds, but they share the same sky- one sky, one destiny."

"Who else will I share my ice cream with?" ;_;

I cried watching that scene! :

"Your heart will sleep forever in the folds of darkness, and your body will become another vessel for me." -Young Xehanort

Dream Drop Distance quote? Nice :)

"It looks like my summer vacation is... over."-Roxas (You knew this was gonna come sooner or later)

"Good-bye Roxas. See you again."-Xion