Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TwiliLord

1.5: Are you gonna go for Platinum?

No, I haven't but it's not like you can get 3 Platinum trophies. Each game can have separate trophies, but there is only one Platinum trophy. Therefore, you need to get all the trophies across all 3 games in order to get Plat.

nope each get a separate trophy list and each has its own platinum trophy

I have the Sly Cooper Collection, there's one Platinum for each one in that.

Same goes for Ratchet and Clank

nope each get a separate trophy list and each has its own platinum trophy

Da hell? I have the God of War Collection and Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection, and they both only have one Platinum trophy...

Da hell? I have the God of War Collection and Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection, and they both only have one Platinum trophy...

well every collection i pick up so far has separate platinum for each game. These includes Jak and Daxter HD, Ratchet and Clank HD, and God of War Saga Collection

well every collection i pick up so far has separate platinum for each game. These includes Jak and Daxter HD, Ratchet and Clank HD, and God of War Saga Collection

Weird. I guess I'm just unlucky with the collections I buy :P

Weird. I guess I'm just unlucky with the collections I buy :P

now for the god of war collection you got was it the one with the 2 PSP games or the saga which I got which has the 2 PS2 game 2 PSP and the 1 from PS3?

Well since I am a Trophy Hunter/Collector I will most definitively be getting all the trophies for this game.  If it will be split up into two sections of trophies with both games having their own Platinum I will most likely get them both, however I can see if getting all Enemy cards is a trophy in CoM that one will take some time lol

I have the Sly Cooper Collection, there's one Platinum for each one in that.

Same goes for Ratchet and Clank

Yes both God of War and God of War 2 had their own Platinum Trophy for both games same with the other collections that hatok said but for some odd reason it's not like that for Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD oh well but I'm sure that KH1.5 will be like the other collections with both games having their own set of trophies and both having a Platinum

Well since I am a Trophy Hunter/Collector I will most definitively be getting all the trophies for this game.  If it will be split up into two sections of trophies with both games having their own Platinum I will most likely get them both, however I can see if getting all Enemy cards is a trophy in CoM that one will take some time lol

Yes both God of War and God of War 2 had their own Platinum Trophy for both games same with the other collections that hatok said but for some odd reason it's not like that for Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD oh well but I'm sure that KH1.5 will be like the other collections with both games having their own set of trophies and both having a Platinum

Lol so you get a Platinum for watching the Days cutscenes because there's a trophy for watching all of them.. haha, jk, that'd be too easy. You don't just get free Plats. Idk, nvm, i guess GoW 1 2 3 do have individual plats, nvm, I stand corrected.

Yup only hard trophie will be to kill sephie

Oh god, I forgot about that guy. Watch there be hardcore trophies, like beat him or Ansem without taking a single hit or something like that. I'd be injecting rage into myself for that trophy.

Great for farming EXP. Although at that point it's pointless to level up.

Don't forget the useless keyblade and the cloud vs sephiroth cutscenes ;)

Oh god, I forgot about that guy. Watch there be hardcore trophies, like beat him or Ansem without taking a single hit or something like that. I'd be injecting rage into myself for that trophy.

Misread the post you quoted as Selphie >.>

I was a bit confused

I don't think Xemnas is gonna be a walk in the park either.

Misread the post you quoted as Selphie >.>

I was a bit confused

Hahahahaha

I don't think Xemnas is gonna be a walk in the park either.

Hahahahaha

He is a walk in the kindergarden if ya know data Axel and Lingering Will. ;)

Did I mention that the same strategy for data Axel works on Sephiroth too? Cast Reflega and as long it is visible cast blitzaga imediately, then he is down in like a half minute.

Did I mention that the same strategy for data Axel works on Sephiroth too? Cast Reflega and as long it is visible cast blitzaga imediately, then he is down in like a half minute.

This is KH1...Reflect isn't a spell in there and he is a lot tougher in KH1 than KH2

This is KH1...Reflect isn't a spell in there and he is a lot tougher in KH1 than KH2

This.

Not at level 100 with the ultima weapon and crystal crowns :P

And apparently this.

I think the trophies will be more challenging that they left the exp.

I was planing to train to lvl100 though for platinum.

Fighting the secret bosses on PS3 would be just be epic!

Edited by KH4Real

Read more: http://kh13.com/forum/topic/46786-15-are-you-gonna-go-for-platinum/page-3#ixzz2Hbt70Oi6

What does a lot tougher exactly mean? MP rage and MP burst are a good method to handle hard enemies in KH1. Get hit and heal yourself properly. Da harder you get hit, da harder you can heal yourself, that's the way i kicked Ansem's ass on Proud difficulty and 50 enemies in the Arena.