Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
TwiliLord

1.5: Are you gonna go for Platinum?

I seriously doubt Ill do a Plat for recom, but I've gotten everything there is to get in the original KH, and Ill be glad to do it again. Especially with the perks of Final Mix... (more keyblades... yadayada

I'll attempt, and hoping I succeed. My PS3 can upscale PS2 games, but the trophies and updated KH1 make the purchase worth it to me. (I have KH1FM already)

YOU DONT SAY

Not everyone here has PS3s yet... They may not have known about the trophy system or how the Platinum works. You don't have to be like that just because you know how it works.

Like most people I'm going to get the platinum trophy.

But what i want to know is if 1.5HD is going to have stacking trophies or not.

Hope it does, so I'll be able to have more KH trophies. :D

Well, excuse me then. I'm still not changing what I wrote.

Sorry. Wasn't trying to offend you.

Whoa. Don't know what just happened there...

Whoa. Don't know what just happened there...

Meh, it's fine. I just wanted to provide info just in case someone didn't quite fully understand how trophies and Plats work. And idk either but you can edit that out. A mod could possibly fix it for you, idk.

I'll try to get Platinum, but it depends on how difficult the other trophies will be

I'm not really a trophy hunter, but I'll get all I'm able to get

Aw Yeah im definetly going to plat it. This would be my 6th and 7th platinums (assuming that there is a plat for KH1 and Re:com) and I can't wait to get pissed off trying to do all the extra stuff. However in the end showing off your plats makes it all worth it.

Im gonna go for Platinum for sure. Im pretty sure the trophies for KHFM, Re:Com, and 358/2 days are gonna be in one list, but have certain trophies for certain games, since this is all on one disk and not seperate ones. I can probably get all FM trophies easily(BRING IT ON SEPHIROTH) but im worried about Re:Com, im not to thrilled to have to 100% that game again.

Im gonna go for Platinum for sure. Im pretty sure the trophies for KHFM, Re:Com, and 358/2 days are gonna be in one list, but have certain trophies for certain games, since this is all on one disk and not seperate ones. I can probably get all FM trophies easily(BRING IT ON SEPHIROTH) but im worried about Re:Com, im not to thrilled to have to 100% that game again.

Lol, did this thread of mine inspire today's Poll of the Day?

And I don't think Days is getting a Plat, because getting a platinum for simply watching ~2 hours of cutscenes is too easy. I do plan on getting Platinums for both FM and Re:CoM,, and, like you, I am not looking forward to 100%ing Re:CoM.

Why letting days get a platinum? You got games with no platinum just a few trophies.

But I think it will be all one platinum yeh. I'm also kinda worried about re:com.

I played a bit on emulate and the story on gba. I think it is not much difference.

Edited by KH4Real

Lol, did this thread of mine inspire today's Poll of the Day?

And I don't think Days is getting a Plat, because getting a platinum for simply watching ~2 hours of cutscenes is too easy. I do plan on getting Platinums for both FM and Re:CoM,, and, like you, I am not looking forward to 100%ing Re:CoM.

Yeah, i mean we have to probably get all cards for enemies, and then the gold and platinum ones too. I loved COM's story, but getting all the extra stuff is gonna be a huge pain. :(  Besides, all i'm really looking forward too besides the trophies is playing Kingdom Hearts 1 for the first time(i got the NON BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE PS3, so i couldn't play my copy of KH 1 on there and i was pretty pissed when i found out it wasn't for sale on PS store either, but thats probably only because this is remake is coming out instead).

Why letting days get a platinum? You got games with no platinum just a few trophies.

But I think it will be all one platinum yeh. I'm also kinda worried about re:com.

I played a bit on emulate and the story on gba. I think it is not much difference.

The only difference is that in COM they added a few things like sleights and cards, but that's really it.

Edited by spiderfreak1011