Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sorual

Good PS2 RPGs?

Kingdom hearts is a no brainer that its the best game ever but i'm looking for games like kingdom hearts on PS2. preferably made by Square Enix. any suggestions?

I reccomend Final Fantasy XII, it has a battle system that is the closest to Kingdom Hearts in my opinion, because it's more active. The story is good, not the best in FF, but I like it xD

Tales of series, I liked Tales of the Abyss a lot, it's an awesome game!

Shin megami tensei Nocturne

Shin megami tensei Persona 3 Fes

Shin megami tensei Digital Devil

Shin megami tensei Persona 4

Xeno chronicles

Final fantasy V

Dark Cloud

Edited by K3YBL4D3 KHIGHT

As Libirica Rainbow Dash said, Final Fantasy

The ones for PS2 are FFX and FFXII

I dunno about FFX but you could watch a few videos to see which one you like. And there's also the PS1 games.... I dunno anything about.

I should recommend  at least one FF so Final Fantasy VIII its a ps1 game though which can be played on ps2, but I enjoyed it alot :O It was my first FF that I played! :D

Edited by Rainbow Dash

Final Fantasy X, Dragon Quest 8, Disgaea 1,2,(strategy rpg) Persona 3, 4,

Ar Tonelico(this I cant played but good+Soul Nomad), Altelier..... series

Atlus, Square Enix, and the Nippon Ichi ha the best rpg s dood. 

Edited by I♥KH

As Libirica Rainbow Dash said, Final Fantasy

The ones for PS2 are FFX and FFXII

I dunno about FFX but you could watch a few videos to see which one you like. And there's also the PS1 games.... I dunno anything about.

PS1 had FF7 witch i already have but it was an AMAZING game.

Kingdom hearts is a no brainer that its the best game ever but i'm looking for games like kingdom hearts on PS2. preferably made by Square Enix. any suggestions?

you and I share taste. The best I can do for you here is suggest Final Fantasy - in terms of free play, I would recommend Dirge Of Cerberus (especially if you loved VII as it's the sequel) and you can get it for dirt cheap (I picked mine up off Amazon for just over £3). It follows Vincent Valentine and uncovers his back story too :)

in terms of FF, IX is next best to VII 

Edited by Ajexmi

Ar tonelico: Melody of Elemia.* Gust, NIS America/Banpresto, 2/6/07.Ar tonelico II: Melody of Metafalica.* Gust, NIS America, 1/20/09.Arc the Lad: End of Darkness. Cattle Call, Namco, 6/14/05. Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits. Cattle Call, Sony, 6/25/03.Atelier Iris: Eternal Mana.* Gust, NIS America, 6/29/05.Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny. Gust, NIS America, 4/25/06.Atelier Iris 3: Grand Phantasm.* Gust, NIS America, 5/29/07.Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance. Snowblind Studios, Black Isle Studios/Interplay, 12/2/01.Baldur’s Gate: Dark Alliance II. Black Isle Studios/Interplay, Vivendi Games, 1/20/04.Bard’s Tale, The. inXile Entertainment, inXile Entertainment, 10/19/04.Baroque.* Sting, Atlus, 4/8/08.Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter. Capcom Production Studio 3, Capcom, 2/16/03.Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest. Snowblind Studios, Sony, 2/2/04.Champions: Return to Arms. Snowblind Studios, Sony, 2/7/05.Chaos Wars.* Idea Factory, 0~3 Entertainment, 6/3/08.Dark Angel: Vampire Apocalypse.* Metro 3D, Metropolis Digital, 7/8/01.Dark Cloud. Level-5, Sony, 5/29/01.Dark Cloud 2. Level-5, Sony, 2/17/03.Dawn of Mana. Square Enix, Square Enix, 5/22/07.Digimon World 4. Bandai, Bandai, 6/1/05.Digimon World: Data Squad.* BEC, Bandai Namco, 9/18/07.Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Nippon Ichi Software, Atlus, 8/27/03.Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories. Nippon Ichi Software, NIS America, 8/29/06.Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King. Level-5, Square Enix, 11/15/05.Dual Hearts.* Cazworks Studio/Matrix Software, Atlus, 9/23/02.Duel Masters. High Voltage Software, Atari, 11/3/04.Ephemeral Fantasia.* Konami Japan (KCEJ), Konami, 7/10/01.Eternal Poison.* Flight-Plan, Atlus, 11/11/08.Eternal Ring. FromSoftware, Agetec, 10/19/00.Evergrace. FromSoftware, Agetec, 10/19/00.Falling Stars.* Ivolgamus, Agetec, 8/26/08.Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. Interplay, Interplay, 1/14/04.Final Fantasy X. Squaresoft, Square Electronic Arts, 12/18/01.Final Fantasy X-2. Square Enix, Square Enix, 11/18/03.Final Fantasy XII. Square Enix, Square Enix, 10/31/06.Forever Kingdom. FromSoftware, Agetec, 1/22/02.Front Mission 4. Square Enix, Square Enix, 6/15/04.Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel. Racjin, Square Enix, 1/18/05.Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir. Racjin, Square Enix, 7/12/05.Future Tactics: The Uprising.* Zed Two, Crave Entertainment, 5/10/04.Gladius. Lucasarts, Lucasarts, 10/28/03.Graffiti Kingdom.* Garakuta Studio/Taito, Hot-B/Taito, 8/9/05. Grandia II. Game Arts, Ubi Soft, 2/2/02.Grandia III. Game Arts, Square Enix, 2/14/06.Grandia Xtreme. Game Arts, Enix, 10/2/02.Growlanser: Generations.* Career Soft/Atlus, Working Designs, 12/7/04.Growlanser: Heritage of War.* Career Soft/Atlus, Atlus, 9/18/07. Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. Special Edition.* Marucome, Natsume, 10/27/05.Harvest Moon: Save The Homeland.*Marucome, Natsume, 11/22/01.Heroes of Might and Magic: Quest for the DragonBone Staff.* New World Computing, 3DO, 4/12/01.Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon. Special Edition.* Natsume, Natsume, 2/12/08.Inuyasha: The Secret of the Cursed Mask.* Bandai, Bandai, 11/1/04.Jade Cocoon 2. Genki, Ubi Soft, 12/19/01.Justice League Heroes. Snowblind Studios, Warner Bros. Interactive, 10/17/06.King’s Field: The Ancient City.FromSoftware, Agetec, 3/26/02.Kingdom Hearts. Square/Disney Interactive, Square Electronic Arts, 9/17/02.Kingdom Hearts II. Square Enix, Square Enix, 3/28/06.Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories.* Square Enix, Square Enix, 12/3/08.La Pucelle: Tactics. Nippon Ichi Software, Mastiff, 5/5/04.Legaia 2: Duel Saga. Contrail, Eidos, 10/2/02.Legend of Alon D’ar, The.* Stormfront Studios, Ubi Soft, 12/7/01.Legion: The Legend of Excalibur. 7 Studios, Midway, 6/21/02.Lord of the Rings, The: The Third Age. EA Redwood Shores, Electronic Arts, 11/2/04.Magic Pengel: The Quest for Color.*Garakuta Studio/Taito, Agetec, 6/26/03.Magna Carta: Tears of Blood.* Softmax/Banpresto, Atlus, 11/15/05.Makai Kingdom: Chronicles of the Sacred Tome. Nippon Ichi Software, NIS America, 7/29/05.Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis. Gust, NIS America, 3/31/08.Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. Raven Software, Activision, 10/24/06.Mega Man X: Command Mission.Capcom Production Studio 3, Capcom, 12/1/04.Metal Saga.* Crea-Tech, Atlus, 4/24/06.MS Saga: A New Dawn.* RBEC, Bandai, 2/21/06.Musashi: Samurai Legend. Square Enix, Square Enix, 3/15/05.Nightmare of Druaga, The: Fushigino Dungeon.* Arika, Namco, 10/28/04.Odin Sphere.* Vanillaware, Atlus, 5/22/07.Okage: Shadow King. Zener Works, Sony, 10/3/01.Orphen: Scion of Sorcery. Shade, Activision, 10/26/00.Phantasy Star Universe. Sonic Team/Total Entertainment Software, Sega, 10/24/06.Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus.* Sonic Team, Sega, 11/20/07.Phantom Brave. Nippon Ichi Software, NIS America, 9/2/04.Radiata Stories. tri-Ace, Square Enix, 9/6/05.River King: A Wonderful Journey.*Marvelous Interactive, Natsume, 3/28/06.Rogue Galaxy. Level-5, Sony, 1/30/07.Romancing SaGa: Ministrel Song. Square Enix, Square Enix, 10/11/05.RPG Maker II. Enterbrain, Agetec, 10/28/03.RPG Maker 3.* Run Time, Agetec, 9/20/05.Sega Genesis Collection.* Backbone Entertainment, Sega, 11/7/06. Shadow Hearts.* Aruze, Midway, 12/14/01.Shadow Hearts: Covenant. Aruze, Midway, 9/1/04.Shadow Hearts: From the New World.Aruze, XSEED, 3/7/06.Shaman King: Power of Spirit. Konami Japan (KCEJ), Konami, 8/24/04.Shepherd’s Crossing.* Success, Valcon Games, 8/19/08.Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner.Atlus, Atlus, 10/10/06.Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga.*Atlus, Atlus, 4/5/05.Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2.* Atlus, Atlus, 10/3/05.Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. Atlus, Atlus, 9/1/04.Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3. Atlus, Atlus, 8/14/07.Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES.* Atlus, Atlus, 4/22/08.Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4. Atlus, Atlus, 12/9/08.Shining Force EXA. Neverland, Sega, 3/20/07.Shining Force Neo. Neverland, Sega, 10/20/05.Shining Tears. Amusement Vision, Sega, 3/22/05.Soul Nomad & The World Eaters. Nippon Ichi Software, NIS America, 9/25/07.Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. tri-Ace, Square Enix, 8/31/04.Steambot Chronicles.* Irem, Atlus, 5/23/06.Stella Deus: The Gate of Eternity.*Pinegrow, Atlus, 4/26/05.Suikoden III.* Konami, Konami, 10/2/02.Suikoden IV. Konami, Konami, 1/11/05.Suikoden V. Konami, Konami, 3/21/06Suikoden Tactics. Konami, Konami, 11/8/05.Summoner. Volition, THQ, 10/24/00.Summoner 2. Volition, THQ, 9/25/02. Tales of Legendia. Namco, Namco, 2/7/06.Tales of the Abyss. Namco Tales Studio, Namco, 10/10/06. Tsugunai: Atonement.* Cattle Call, Atlus, 12/1/01.Unlimited Saga.* Square Enix, Square Enix, 6/18/03.Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria. tri-Ace, Square Enix, 9/26/06.Virtua Quest.* Sega (AM2), Sega, 1/11/05.Wild Arms 3. Media Vision, Sony, 10/16/02.Wild Arms 4. Media Vision, XSEED, 1/10/06.Wild Arms 5. Media Vision, XSEED, 8/28/07. Wild Arms: Alter Code: F. Media Vision, Agetec, 11/15/05.Wizardry: Tale of the Forsaken Land.*Racjin, Atlus, 12/19/01.X-Men Legends. Raven Software, Activision, 9/21//04.X-Men Legends II: Rise of the Apocalypse. Raven Software, Activision, 9/20/05.Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht.Monolith Software, Namco, 2/25/03.Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse. Monolith Software, Namco, 2/15/05. Xenosaga Episode III: Also Sprach Zarathustra. Monolith Software, Namco, 8/29/06.

Edited by K3YBL4D3 KHIGHT

I should recommend at least one FF so Final Fantasy VIII its a ps1 game though which can be played on ps2, but I enjoyed it alot :O It was my first FF that I played! :D

WHAT?!?!?!?! How is it that I barely find out about this!! Some good games are actually the most of the ones mentioned above by other people.

Edited by No. i

WHAT?!?!?!?! How is it that I barely find out about this!! Some good games are actually the most of the ones mentioned above by other people.

Lol ;3 

Oh you've come to the right person!!

Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2 or Chronicle, Shadow Hearts, Tales of Abyss, rogue galaxy between other and much much others more!!

you and I share taste. The best I can do for you here is suggest Final Fantasy - in terms of free play, I would recommend Dirge Of Cerberus (especially if you loved VII as it's the sequel) and you can get it for dirt cheap (I picked mine up off Amazon for just over £3). It follows Vincent Valentine and uncovers his back story too :)

in terms of FF, IX is next best to VII 

it sounds fun but vicent never uses the coolest weapons like yuffie (GIANT SHURIKEN!!!!) but i never really like vincent that much. but the game sounds really good and if i get the chance i will deffinetly check it out.

Final Fantasy X.  If you liked Kingdom Hearts, chances are you'll like it.  Final Fantasy VII was also great, as was Final Fantasy Anthology, which has both Final Fantasy V and VI.  Final Fantasy VI was the best Final Fantasy I've ever played, if I do say so myself.  I'd also recommend Dark Cloud and Tales of the Abyss.