Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ReverofE

New reason for level one in KH3

Well in all of the Kingdom Hearts games there has been an excuse as to why your levels haven't been carried over:COM: Lost memories from previous gameKH2: Lost memories from previous game and haven't fought in a yearDays, BBS , and Coded: New protagionists and data version of SoraDDD: They are told to forget everything self - taught about the keyblade.I don't know what will be next since I never got DDD and am using information from the Internet. That is why what will be the new excuse as to why we have to start at level one in KH3(or the next KH game if not that)

They were lazy and lounged on the beach too much while Kairi was off training.

Or they'll walk into CO again looking for Ventus or something.  *POOF*  All gone.

Or the powers of darkness will somehow void all of their training.

Or all of the bad guys will be so much stronger that it will feel like level 1 again.

Or this.

nomura is a troll

I honestly think they should do something that a game series called .hack// does. 

The first game you start at level 1. Then from then on you start the new games at higher levels. Example: the second games level being about 50 or so. 

Kh should really try this for kh3. You might think, wouldn't that make you overpowered? They'd only have to make the enemies stronger and BOOOM~ it's fair and a cool idea. 

But anyway, there will most likely be yet another excuse for starting at level one. Probably that Sora fell into darkness being the reason.

We're always gonna start at level 0, they're gonna tie it to the plot point so it actually works with the story instead of just being the beginning of the game.

Apparently it really bothers people

I honestly think they should do something that a game series called .hack// does.

The first game you start at level 1. Then from then on you start the new games at higher levels. Example: the second games level being about 50 or so.

Kh should really try this for kh3. You might think, wouldn't that make you overpowered? They'd only have to make the enemies stronger and BOOOM~ it's fair and a cool idea.

But anyway, there will most likely be yet another excuse for starting at level one. Probably that Sora fell into darkness being the reason.

there are cheats to start the game at higher levels, i think the most legitimate way they'd do it though is allowing you just to carry over items on a new file /:

We're always gonna start at level 0, they're gonna tie it to the plot point so it actually works with the story instead of just being the beginning of the game.Apparently it really bothers peoplethere are cheats to start the game at higher levels, i think the most legitimate way they'd do it though is allowing you just to carry over items on a new file /:

True. I just think it would be an interesting idea for them to try.

What if it started out with you super bad-ass but then Roxas and/or Ven gets rescued and Sora then finds himself super depowered having lost one of the Keyblade-wielding hearts? Even worse, what if this trend continued and you were super depowered upon rescuing all 3 (or possibly more, apparently Sora is considered a safe-haven for hearts.)

What I like about this is it links into a theory about KH that when Sora released his, Ven's and Kairi's hearts and returned the enemies weren't harder, Sora was weaker.

Assuming that Sora will be the only playable character in the game, they might use the excuse that the exposure to darkness weakened him from the end of DDD. Or, they could be really cheap about it and say that the enemies now are SOOOOOOO strong that Sora and Riku are level 1 compared to them. Or they might not be playable at all, and you only play as Kairi for the final game.

Leveling up doesn't have anything to do with the story. You don't need an excuse for Sora to start back at level 1 again. For example Sora is much stronger and faster in the beginning of KH2 than he is in KH1 but in both of them he starts off as level one. Leveling up is only there to make it easier.

Leveling up doesn't have anything to do with the story. You don't need an excuse for Sora to start back at level 1 again. For example Sora is much stronger and faster in the beginning of KH2 than he is in KH1 but in both of them he starts off as level one. Leveling up is only there to make it easier.

I know that it just bugs the crap out of me to see that I have level grinded so much for these kick ass ablities only to know that I have to relearn them or that they have been replaced entirely. I have nothing to show for the hours played. :(

I think that leveling up is half the fun in any Kingdom Hearts game. It can be aggravating, sure, because you want those awesome abilities you gained last time. But ultimately, wouldn't the game be boring if you already had them? There would be less goals to set for yourself; I'm always striving to get that next big level up. It's part of the game, at least to me.

I say, don't change the process. Simple.

Isn't .hack// that way because they're each one part of a single game?

What would Riku's reason to reset him at level 1 then be? 

I don't know. That's why I didn't mention Riku's. xD

Probably since he was in the realm of sleep, all of the abilities he learned then only cont for that world. After all it was only a dream.

I'm hope you play as Kairi as she's training in the beginning, new players learn basic attack/magic/dodge/block, and when her plot point ends we get the title screen like in KHII.  Sora starts off with the basics (Like BBS) + what level you got Kairi up to, and the story says lower level and no -ra/-raga/specialty stuff because his stint with the darkness weakened him.  And/or maybe we get another choice between the sword, shield, and staff since he was supposed to start over in DDD, and that effects what non-basic abilities you get?

Probably since he was in the realm of sleep, all of the abilities he learned then only cont for that world. After all it was only a dream.

Then wouldn't he be starting off at the end of KHII?  Plus Riku retained his skills enough to be named Master.

Edited by kiwi socks

That is just like what the DBZ: Legacy of Goku series does. First game, lvl.1 with max being 25. Second game, you start as Gohan lvl.1, but when you get Goku he starts at lvl.25 and max is 50. Last game, you start as Goku lvl.60-something, and can now go all the way up to lvl.200!! (only rpg that goes THAT far to my knowledge).

I think it would be cool if Square tried the same thing this time. Maybe had us start off with Kairi at lvl.1, and when she reaches a high level, control shifts over to Sora or Riku who are already in that level or maybe a little higher, and all three can then go up to 200............yes I would like that, shut up haters >.<

Then again, Nomura will most likely pull a new excuse out of his *ss xD

Like u wanna start like a total badass who kill everybody so easy.

That's why the Heartless should be stronger too... duh

I know that it just bugs the crap out of me to see that I have level grinded so much for these kick ass ablities only to know that I have to relearn them or that they have been replaced entirely. I have nothing to show for the hours played. :(

How do you think Sora feels? lol

I'm hope you play as Kairi as she's training in the beginning, new players learn basic attack/magic/dodge/block, and when her plot point ends we get the title screen like in KHII.  Sora starts off with the basics (Like BBS) + what level you got Kairi up to, and the story says lower level and no -ra/-raga/specialty stuff because his stint with the darkness weakened him.  And/or maybe we get another choice between the sword, shield, and staff since he was supposed to start over in DDD, and that effects what non-basic abilities you get?

Then wouldn't he be starting off at the end of KHII?  Plus Riku retained his skills enough to be named Master.

Sounds possible.