Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Luzzekatt

KH2 What is wrong with my Anti Form!? O_O

I played some kh2 today ... and desided to use one of my forms .. and choosed wisdom .... but I became anti form instead .. but that's not the point ...

the poin is that this antiform ... had THREE eyes O_O .. first I thought it was a glitch ... but then I looked at the picture over the health gauge ... and the one in the picture had three eyes too O_o

isn't anti form supposed to have two eyes? not three ..

have this ever happened to you? ... was this a glitch? O_o

o . o I've never noticed that, maybe I'll look when I go anti next time. xD and yeah, it might be a glitch that happens sometimes. =O

but the other day, my wisdom form outfit looked purpleish with only blue blue on the hoodie and I was all, "Wasn't it more... blue than that?"

but meh.. it could be my TV doing it.

two of the eyes are the eyes of that heartless(or whatever that is) thats on sora's head and the other 1 is of sora (sora's second eye is hidden by that thing thats on sora's head)

Maye it's just a glitch . Well it kinda happened to me too. I went to wisdom and instead i had anti and when i was fighting a little bit of my eye saw the screen with the gauge too . And i don't know maybe my eyes were tired but i was kinda seeing 3 eyes like you .

Yeah, in Halloween Town, Anti-Form Sora has a Shadow heartless mask over his left eye, so it looks like he has 3 yellow eyes lol.

Anti-form looks kinda different in Space Paranoids and Timeless river too like the other forms.

Posted Image

You have three eyes in hollow bastion due to the mask sora wears - the eye on which glows in anti-form. You won't find this to happen in any other world.

You mean Hallowen Town? xD Yes, it's because of the mask, you're right!

You mean Hallowen Town? xD Yes, it's because of the mask, you're right!

Thank you for pointing that one out! I was very tired when I wrote that! haha