Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Silvia Kuroi

Fairy Tail- Lucky Clover (RP Sign-ups)

Yun-Shen Jiao, perfect with swords, range, and hand-to-hand combat? I guess Bree will take him on. Plus, how long did it take to create all these characters?

Name: Evan Paul 

Place of Birth: Clover Town

Magic: Celestial Brush: The ability to draw something with Celestial Brush and have it come to life. (For example, if you draw a swirl, wind will appear.)

Appearance: Evan's skin is pale with olive undertones. He has black hair with auburn undertones that show only in bright light. He has a flat nose and thin lips and a slightly sharp chin. He has high cheekbones. 

Personality: A smart introvert that usually responds with short sentences. Stutters. Even though he's shy, his personality is volatile. If he gets angry or emotional, his old personality disappears.  

Backstory: When Evan was about seven years old, his parents gave him the Celestial Brush. It is unknown where it is from, for his parents will never admit where they got it. Evan grew up with the Celestial Brush. However, he wants to know where the Celestial Brush came from, and now since he's part of the Lucky Clover, he will be able to find out. 

Goals(If any): To find out where the Celestial Brush is from. 

Igneel

Edited by TripleNipple

Name: Evan Paul 

Place of Birth: Clover Town

Magic: Celestial Brush: The ability to draw something with Celestial Brush and have it come to life. (For example, if you draw a swirl, wind will appear.)

Appearance: Evan's skin is pale with olive undertones. He has black hair with auburn undertones that show only in bright light. He has a flat nose and thin lips and a slightly sharp chin. He has high cheekbones. 

Personality: A smart introvert that usually responds with short sentences. Stutters. 

Backstory: When Evan was about seven years old, his parents gave him the Celestial Brush. It is unknown where it is from, for his parents will never admit where they got it. Evan grew up with the Celestial Brush. However, he wants to know where the Celestial Brush came from, and now since he's part of the Lucky Clover, he will be able to find out. 

Goals(If any): To find out where the Celestial Brush is from. 

Igneel

Accepted!

HOPE ITS NOT TOO LATE!!!

Name:Miki

Place of birth:Unknown

Magic:Lost Magic:Haven Magic:Allows the user to requip as the form as a devil queen and angel queen

Apperance:Posted Image(without elf ears and bat wings)

Personalitty:Nice,Caring,Loving,Funny,Lively,Seirous(at times),Unsure about her future and past

Back story:Miki was an orphan all her life and an outcast.Everyone would mistreat her.She was tought Haven Magic from the SheDevil.She knows if she truely trusts people they will abuse her power.She keeps her heart distant from others.She hides her loneliness and pain.

Goals:To find her family and defeat any enemys who stand in her way.

PLEASE LET THERE STILL BE TIME!!! :

: :'( Please accept

Edited by LetsDoThisMyWay

HOPE ITS NOT TOO LATE!!!

Magic:Lost Magic:Haven Magic:Allows the user to requip as the form as a devil queen and angel queen

Personalitty:Nice,Caring,Loving,Funny,Lively,Seirous(at times),Unsure about her future and past

Back story:Miki was an orphan all her life and an outcast.Everyone would mistreat her.She was tought Haven Magic from the SheDevil.She knows if she truely trusts people they will abuse her power.She keeps her heart distant from others.She hides her loneliness and pain.

I'm sorry to tell you this...but it ended.

I'm sorry to tell you this...but it ended.

HOPE ITS NOT TOO LATE!!!

: :'( Please accept

Sora's right. Sorry to say, but I'm pretty sure this roleplay has died. However...I'm planning on a new one, so watch out for that.

Sora's right. Sorry to say, but I'm pretty sure this roleplay has died. However...I'm planning on a new one, so watch out for that.

O_O That will be nice, I've been bored out of my mind for a role play