Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shera Wizard

I can draw, I think

So, I tried drawing again after a good bunch of months.

It...apparently ended in failure. -.-

CHINESE RALTS WARNING

Posted ImageIMG_0233.JPG

Posted ImageIMG_0233.JPG

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this wasn't just a fish for compliments (like people who say they're ugly when they're clearly not). xD Because those drawings are epic, seriously. Ralts ftw. Nice job.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this wasn't just a fish for compliments (like people who say they're ugly when they're clearly not). xD Because those drawings are epic, seriously. Ralts ftw. Nice job.

I like doing that but not this time xD

And like I said, It's been a long time since I last drew and I think I'm losing it ;-;

I like doing that but not this time xD

And like I said, It's been a long time since I last drew and I think I'm losing it ;-;

Shush you. I shall say it once more and once more only; epic drawings.

Now believe it or suffer my wrath.

That is really nice looking drawing there : D I don't see it being that bad 

You seem to have similar problem as I though, I really feel like every drawing or video I make is kinda bad even if they aren't. Just learn to first recognize good things about your drawings and then you can fix mistakes. You are never satisfied with your work if you start looking for bad things about them first!

That is really nice looking drawing there : D I don't see it being that bad 

You seem to have similar problem as I though, I really feel like every drawing or video I make is kinda bad even if they aren't. Just learn to first recognize good things about your drawings and then you can fix mistakes. You are never satisfied with your work if you start looking for bad things about them first!

/wisewordsofdusk

Happens all the time xP I guess your right though. I should really pay attention to the effort I put into making something :) 

and Thanks :D

/wisewordsofdusk

Happens all the time xP I guess your right though. I should really pay attention to the effort I put into making something :)

and Thanks :D

Nah it's not like that xD it's just bugs me when someone says that something they have done is bad when it clearly isn't.