Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH 10th Anniversary soundtrack to be sold in France

Square Enix France have created a pre-order page for the Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Fan Selection -Melodies & Memories- soundtrack on the Square Enix Boutique-- Square Enix's online store for France, and select other parts of Europe. The soundtrack, which released on September 19, 2012 in Japan, will be available on the Boutique from December 20, 2012, for a price of 39.99€ (approximately US$52.34). This is significant as it is the first time that the album is available outside of Japan! Various photos of the album were added on the pre-order page, and these can be seen below.

Kingdom Hearts 10th Anniversary Fan Selection -Melodies & Memories- on Square Enix Boutique

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

That's pretty cool. I always love it when Kingdom Hearts is sold throughout the world. It always means other people in the world can see how amazing KH is.

My guess is that if it is on the online stores then it'll be limited to that respective country. To this day I have no idea why the UK online store won't ship to the Republic of Ireland, even though it's not that much hassle. Nevermind *keeps money in pocket*Still though, this is great to hear.

Why is it always just certain places? It comes to Europe but not all of Europe can get its hands on it? Why? They'll get more money that way /o\

Arghhh I hate it when Japan does this. They always get the cool things like kingdom hearts 2 FM+/FM and they always have manga and the new games and technolgy. Not cool

You can just sign in and order it I think. No import tariff involved. Alternative there maybe is an virtual france postbox. It may take some time until it hits Ebay france.

Give yourself a spanking. xD Importing from Japan is too prizey IMHO. 70,00€ for just two CDs without beeing at least in solid gold. ^^