Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Are you excited to hear that KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is going to appear at Jump Festa 2013?

Are you excited to hear that KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is going to appear at Jump Festa 2013?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. Are you excited to hear that KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is going to appear at Jump Festa 2013?

• Yes, of course! Can't wait for it!
    • Yes, I am. It's gonna be nice!
    • More or less... I hope it can catch my attention.
    • Nah... I am not THAT excited..
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Well, I'm not really excited for it since I already have KH1 and Re: CoM for my PS2 and can play them whenever I want. But glad to hear that there will be some KH news at Jump Festa.

Edited by Tails

I am so excited for some more news. I really hope that they announce that they are planning on localizing it. Seeing as it won't be until around the end of January/February, I doubt there will be a release date, but I am really hoping for localization.

I am so excited for some more news. I really hope that they announce that they are planning on localizing it. Seeing as it won't be until around the end of January/February, I doubt there will be a release date, but I am really hoping for localization.

Why wouldn't they? That would be a big "f*ck you!" to the Western fans of the Kingdom Hearts series. Plus, they always announce a Japanese release before even talking and discussing about an English release.

I'm excited for the news, a bit weary for the work.  I'll probably have to translate some things and it's right after my finals.  But these events always end up being very fun ^^

Are you excited to hear that KH -1.5 HD ReMiX- is going to appear at Jump Festa 2013?

Of course =D Can't wait for it!

*-HD 1.5 ReMIX-

News to cover, and hopefully footage of the demo surfaces.

Keeping the game in people's minds is always better than, say, announcing a remaster of FFX and not talking about it for almost a year...

I'm glad that they're keeping folks updated, looking forward to Jump Festa.