Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you decided what you want to be in the future?

Have you decided what you want to be in the future?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Have you decided what you want to be in the future?

• Yes, I have! I'm pretty sued about it.
    • No, I haven't. I'm still thinking about it.
    • No... I still got some time to think.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

With a major in history and international relations, I kind of just have to wait and see what comes my way... probably gonna get my Ph.D when I'm done here, and if I stay in academia I would totally love to be a college professor. Though I would also love to work for an NGO, human rights organization, think-tank or something... maybe even for the government. Who knows.

Edited by bambii

Anyone who has seen my profile knows I dream to be a Cartoonist. Working in the role of a storyboard designer.

But really, I love anything that has to do with television. So I am open to script writing, producing, and voice acting too. :)

Edited by _The Door To Light_

Of course!I'd like to be a video game designer who's also a famous artist who writes books in his spare time, plays piano in a band, who also composes music for various medias and who's also Batman on the side.

Or Ironman.

Still debating on that.

xD But seriously, I have so many choices, I have no freaking idea.

I know what I want to be, (games programmer) but I'm realist enough to recognize this is a difficult career to enter however the skills I gain in the games development university course I've applied to for next year are transferable to any job with essential programming or computer science areas.

Like most, I'm not sure what to do yet. Still to early but I might want to get into Aviation or the Video Game. Maybe Professional Pro-Gaming for a few years after college and then doing what I majored in?

I` m 13, just applied for a Vocation Highschool to learn Graphic Design and Digital Filmaking. I plan to go to an art school in New York or New Jersey.... I hope to live a successful life as an artist or graphic designer for a major company. No freelance work, it`s to risky and not steady :)

Well in fact my sig pic is from Code: Breaker. The one being portrayed is Heike Masaomi Code:02 and the moto is a part of the Code of Hamurabi with a special addition. For example Heike has Eye for Eye tooth for tooth and eternal sleep for the dead or eternal shackles for evil. Other Code Breaker e.g. Ogami Rei has the moto eye for eye tooth for tooth and evil for evil. The anime is pretty good but the manga is classes better if you're intrested tell me I'd be happy to tell you about it.

Sure. I'm a bigger Manga fan than anime so I'd love to here about exciting manga.