Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Have you decided what you want to be in the future?

Have you decided what you want to be in the future?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Have you decided what you want to be in the future?

• Yes, I have! I'm pretty sued about it.
    • No, I haven't. I'm still thinking about it.
    • No... I still got some time to think.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Umm, not really.

There are a bunch of things that I would like to be, but I just don't know if I could stay dedicated enough to them. Author, Game Designer, Psychologist, and Veterinarian are the most major considerations I've made. I am very doubtful about the Vet option, as I can't stand blood, or event the sight of sad/hurt/sick animals. Plus, I would be involved in euthanization, which I just don't think I could take. 

Edited by DragonMaster

I want to be a graphic designer. KH inspired me to make my own stories and tell them though games! If that doesn't work out I'll be a manga artist, and make my own books!

I want to be an author/theatre actress. I want to pursue both, and since Julie Andrews (one of favorite actresses and inspires me) wrote an incredible story, The Last of the Very Great Wangdoodle, and was a successful actress, I can too. :)

I haven't decided between translator, interpreter, English as a foreign language teacher, Japanese teacher, translation software linguist, or researching specific aspects of Japanese.  But the double major I'm getting will make all these options possible :P

I have a few ideas. I had to seeing as I have to apply for University (College) next year.

But those are only for courses not for what I want to do.

So I guess my answer is: "No, I'm still thinking about it."

A while ago I set the idea to work for Archie Comics when I'm old enough. Now a year later I realize that idea is kind of vague, and I'll probably just end up as a phone-man in some company building.