Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Xalaru

Video Whoever did this...

Reminds me of this -

it's the same guy - when Axel says Gangnan Style at the start, the movement and shot are exactly the same :)

it's the same guy - when Axel says Gangnan Style at the start, the movement and shot are exactly the same :)

It can't be the same guy who made the one I posted, the uploaders are different. xD

It can't be the same guy who made the one I posted, the uploaders are different. xD

Sorry, I made that sound factual. What I meant was it looks like they were done by the same person, same software, very similar moves. Just because someone different uploaded it doesn't mean it wasn't the same person - but you are probably right there.... sorry!

Oh!  I had seen something similar to this a while back.  It had Riku and Kairi dancing with the Organization though...  I've long since lost the link, since my friend was initially the one to discover with.

My only guess is that these people had some serious free time.

Sorry, I made that sound factual. What I meant was it looks like they were done by the same person, same software, very similar moves. Just because someone different uploaded it doesn't mean it wasn't the same person - but you are probably right there.... sorry!

Ah, right. Yeah, tons of people use that software (which is why the moves are similar), there's a million different vids like it but with different songs/characters. xD And yeah fair point, I just thought it was unlikely that it'd be the same person, but it could be.